Airline Mogul Forum

??? Can I post video ???

Commercial Air Services

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 04, 2012, 02:41:26 am
Just as the title says... is it possible to embed video links into a forum post and have it display as a little "clickable" thumbnail that allows the reader to watch the video from within the post without being redirected to YouTube or whatever host site is being linked to?

I didn't even search the forum before posting because I doubt that anyone before me asked anything along the lines of this :-\

Reason I'm asking is as follows: I run an airline in a 1950's world and I'm really into the story surrounding my choice of hubs * routes etc. I post it all into a magazine in the Airline Reports section and News section of my world with accompanying graphics. Though I'd love to add some of the old news snippets found on YouTube and Wikipedia from back in the day to really draw a picture of what it was like. It would be great if I could have the reader watch it in post instead of "hyperlinking" it.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 01:18:28 pm by Commercial Air Services »

Commercial Air Services

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 01:18:53 pm
Apparently not...  ???

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 02:02:44 pm
As far as I know, it is not possible to embed flash in this forum, because it doesn't support HTML in the posts.

Commercial Air Services

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 03:09:38 pm
It's a pity that :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk