Airline Mogul Forum

How long do I have to wait to stop paying for returned gate rentals?

CAK757

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Hello all, I am recently rejoining this game after some long time off.

Some of the gates I rented right from the start of my joining world #2444 weren't profiting as much as I would hope for, so I returned the gates and waited for the game month to switch over to the next month.

If there is a bug where I should not be still paying for those gates, my user ID is 5106 at public world #2444
D: 5106

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Hi there and welcome back!

When you return gates, you do not get the money back, but you don't pay for them any more either. So if you rented a gate, but returned it right away, you won't get your money back.

If you are still paying for those gates, it is a bug, but it seems not to be the issue.

I hope this was understandable ;)

CAK757

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Yea, I understand the not getting money back, but when buying them, am I locked into a 1 month commitment, lets say I returned them 10 hours ago, does that mean I have to wait 14 more hours til its off of the projected expenses on my finances page?
D: 5106

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
That I must say I don't know... Maybe Stephen knows?

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Gate rental is prepaid at the beginning of a game month. That means it is logged into entry of the finance statement on the first of the month.

In terms of projection, it will be listed as an expense to the end of the month (because you already paid for the use of that month).

In terms of cash flow, you will not be charged at the beginning of the next game month.

Return the gates on 24th of the month, to get the max out of it.

Hope this answers your question.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk