Airline Mogul Forum

Time Issuies

Frostdr4gon2

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: July 02, 2011, 04:25:50 pm
Time Issuies I think are a problem in the game :'( I don't know if you mind it, but in the game it really takes 1 day for 1 day to happen so it takes five years in all which bothers me. If you support "bump".

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 07:06:07 pm
Time Issuies I think are a problem in the game :'( I don't know if you mind it, but in the game it really takes 1 day for 1 day to happen so it takes five years in all which bothers me. If you support "bump".
Don't know what you mean. In the game, 1 day (24 real hours) is 1 game month.  ???

Cipher53

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 08:47:13 pm
I think what Frostdragon's trying to get at is that it feels like it takes forever for time to pass, which I can kinda understand, but lately I've come to terms with it. You just have to be a little bit patient to play the game, and you can't make any rash decisions without paying for it for a while..

If the game feels like it's moving a bit slow I might recommend getting into a modern private world.. AM used to move slowly for me until I got around to joining a modern private world, where the pace picked up a little bit because of how quickly you're able to make money..

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 09:14:21 pm
For me, I had a small problem at first when I started playing again, since I usually choose Rzeszow as my first base, as it isn't exactly the most profitable base to have (since with the aircraft I got as default, it caused me to run into some range issues), but after the 2nd year, I got my first Let-410, then ordered a few more, then my first IL-14M, then more Antonov An-24s and so forth. So basically said, things will pick up once you get to a point where you can start ordering 1 medium sized T-Prop a day. I'm currently at a point where everyday I get a new set of aircraft delivered, and every day I get to place an order for a set of aircraft.

Honestly, the best thing that this could be compared to is growing a plant, like a tree or a shrub of some sort. You plant the seeds, and for some time, not much is going on, then after some time, you get to see your plant spring into action and you do all sorts of stuff, like picking off fruits, or having to shape it up to look good, and if you're in a place like Florida, it's something you'll usually be doing at least once a week (when it comes to shrubs, though you'll still get Oranges and other citrus fruits basically year round too.  :) )
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 09:21:56 pm by LOT 737-300 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk