Airline Mogul Forum

Alliance CEO vote error?

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
on: May 27, 2011, 03:18:08 am
I think there is a problem with the alliance 'voting' system, because I can only accept or reject airlines, I cannot vote Yes or No.

I think this only happens to CEO's of Alliances.
Sincerely, Mastafa

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 08:58:14 pm
For this, were you hitting submit under the CEO section or the first section where you were selecting yes or no?
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 09:03:23 pm
For this, were you hitting submit under the CEO section or the first section where you were selecting yes or no?

I am going to figure it out... After Capital AG Europe joins.

I think I pressed the submit button at the bottom, but I am not sure.
Sincerely, Mastafa

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 09:12:52 pm

I am going to figure it out... After Capital AG Europe joins.

I think I pressed the submit button at the bottom, but I am not sure.

The problem I have is this. CEO's can vote normally like any other member, and it records the vote correctly. The is also the possibility to over-ride the voting period and simply Accept or Reject the applicant. What you were having a problem with is giving a normal vote and what appears to be selecting the second button for the over-ride. It gives an error because the logic behind it cannot understand what is being asked of it. Its not easy to straighten it out because it needs a strict instruction to calculate the votes now (Section set of options plus using the Second button) or to wait for normal expiry (First set of options plus using the First button). There may be a bug that the two forms get mixed up but it looks okay so its quite unlikely.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk