Airline Mogul Forum

PW1596 Update: Another Expansion to 30 Players

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
  • Owner of Volcano Airways
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
on: July 15, 2010, 08:44:43 am
Hey folks! I'm Anthony (ID no. 30954), and I just started my first private world at AM, entitled OpenSkies (Free Entry). Why free entry? Because it is password-free, allowing you to join in the world without you thinking about any codes! However, the number of slots is very limited, but you get quite a lot of features once you join in. Here are details about the new world:

PW1596: OpenSkies (Free Entry)
- Era: Modern aviation (commercial and business jets), started in 1999
- Years left: 8.5
- End date and time: November 13th, 2010, 00:32
- Maximum players (slots left): 16 (4) [as of 13th August, 11:04 GMT]
- Starting aircraft and quantity: Three (3) Embraer ERJ-145LR aircraft
- Starting cash: 750,000 euros
- Gate allocation: 3 gates
- No password
- Map coverage: Full world
- Visit the world here

Just a few rules to abide by:
1) Enjoy playing in my world, keeping in mind all AM instructions and guidelines.
2) There is no limit on bases (either within the region or foreign); just make sure you can keep up with your profits!
3) If you encounter any problem or issue about anything in the world, let me know via PM and I'll take care of it to the best I can a.s.a.p.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 09:27:15 am by wishfulanthony »
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 07:31:11 pm
In just two days, there are six (6) open slots left for my private world, and it's quite fast to be filled up in the past two days! I also want to invite at least one (1) broker to join in my private world so that the airlines can buy large aircraft in the future for lower prices!

Right now, the world is diverse with airlines coming in from four continents, and it's growing quite fast with the number of hubs and destinations served by all airlines in it, and it just keeps on growing. Competition right now in 1596 is not as fierce as others, but, the airline values keep on rising as well, so if you are a new player, and you want to experience a less harsh start to your Airline Mogul experience, why not join my world and enjoy the benefits of:

- Three (3) new Embraer ERJ-145LR aircraft;
- Being allocated with three (3) gates at your chosen hub;
- Given 750,000 euros as start up money; and
- Playing with less number of airlines than many other worlds (20)

Hurry! This world will be full soon, so join in now by clicking here!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 07:32:53 pm by wishfulanthony »
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 10:51:38 am
This world is now full at last, and this will be converted into a discussion board, exclusive to all PW1596 member airlines. If there are any issues that I have not addressed fully in the Private World forums at Airline Mogul, this is the place where you will likely find a lot of my answers. Also, if you would like to address your ideas, thoughts, and criticisms about my world, you can put them here as well; just make sure to conform your messages to Airline Mogul's (and this forum site's) guidelines.

Let the discussions begin!
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 10:45:28 am
UPDATE:

There's a rare opportunity for an airline to join my world because I removed one inactive airline that has not had any activity for 10 straight days, and if you've been waiting to join in PW 1596, this is the opportunity that you've been waiting for! There's no password to enter my world, and there are so many active airlines right now that want to dominate the world!

I'll be looking forward to filling up the world again, and hopefully, it will be really active soon! The world can be found here.
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 09:32:44 am
UPDATE:

On the eve of me traveling to Los Angeles, I checked out my world, and there's another space open for an airline yet again... if you've been waiting to get a spot in a password-free private world, now's another chance for you to get in!

PW 1596 has gone really active wherein there are alliances formed, updates are published regularly, and the competition gets a bit fierce! But, if you want to have a really great time without needing a password to get in, join us! The world can be found here.
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 03:02:13 am
Slots Open Again for New Airlines

This time, not only one slot is open to join my world: in fact, there are four* slots open for you to join my ever-evolving world where airlines really compete for the top! OpenSkies, my first created private world, has slots for four new airlines who want to compete actively anywhere in the world, and you get the following when you join:

- Maximum players (slots left): 20 (4) [as of 13th August, 11:04 GMT]
- Starting aircraft and quantity: Three (3) Embraer ERJ-145LR aircraft
- Starting cash: 750,000 euros
- Gate allocation: 3 gates
- No password
- Map coverage: Full world
- You can own as many business jets as you like (along with passenger ones)
- Read the growing discussions across multiple topics and regular airline updates

If you're up for the challenge of competing with many top airlines and creating routes anywhere in the world, visit the world here for more information and join in!

There are also plans to expand this world soon to accommodate more players: stay tuned!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 11:09:15 am by wishfulanthony »
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 07:49:59 pm
I've sent a message recently to staff to expand my world by five (5) players, and sure enough, they did! Now, my world (PW 1596) can take 25 players, meaning you've got new opportunities to join my world! If you've been looking for a password-free private world, and you believe that you can be a competitive airline, this is your chance to join in because when you join my world, you'll get:

- Three (3) brand new Embraer ERJ-145LRs for your airline to use
- Three gates from your chosen base anywhere in the world
- Opportunities to buy both commercial and business aircraft
- 750,000 euros as start up money to form your airline
- Opportunities to form bases all around the world (unlimited)

If you're up to the challenge, then check out the world here and join in the fun! You might even end up being in the top 10 airlines soon!
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #7 on: September 03, 2010, 09:26:29 am
Here we go: another expansion of my world is coming up, meaning five more players can join in for a total of 30 players! If you want to experience less crowding but have the desire to really go to the top, join my world because you will get the following:

- 750,000 euros start up for your airline;
- three (3) brand new Embraer ERJ-145LRs;
- three (3) gates from your chosen base;
- tons of aircraft for you to choose from (both passenger and business); and
- you can set up an unlimited number of bases from around the world

If you're interested to join in my password-free world, click here. You'll be happy you did.
Proud owner of

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk