Airline Mogul Forum

Questionable Message on In-Game Mail

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
  • Owner of Volcano Airways
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
on: July 25, 2010, 09:24:04 am
Although I have received this message last week, this really continues to bother me. I'm the owner of PW 1596 (OpenSkies (Free Entry)), and I do not even know how this message ended up in my mailbox:

Message ID: 48
From   
Sent   0/0/0
Subject   Request to Join PW#1596

I would like to join
Please reply to AM Forum user Adar Loberant.

That happened before the world actually started, but, I wanted to check both here on the forums and the ID for that name on AM, but it seems like I can't find it. Can someone help me on this matter because it looks like I'm being set up for something not good? Note that the "From" portion is missing, meaning there's no airline indicated for that message. My ID no. by the way, if needed, is 30954.
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 09:58:55 am
Ah... we have this feature to PM the private world owner even if you aren't in a world. The issue though is that there is no way to reply >.<"

The person in question is a legit player.

Since your world, PW1596, is full at this time, I will email the player from our staff email to let him know about it. (Or if you so decide to increase the size of the world, we are happy to do it with a cost of tokens, and we would certainly forward your message to the player.)

For future references, if you receive this kind of PM and would like to reply, you could email us at :staff: and we will most definitely try to help you figure out the identity of the sender, and contact him/her on your behalf. :)
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 03:14:57 am
Ah, I see. It's just my first time to run a private world.

By the way, maybe it's just me or it's something about my world that it fills up quite quickly due to my short ads here, but, how many tokens (paid or free) will I need to pay to add 5 more slots to my private world from the current 20 players?
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 11:33:44 am
Ah, I see. It's just my first time to run a private world.

By the way, maybe it's just me or it's something about my world that it fills up quite quickly due to my short ads here, but, how many tokens (paid or free) will I need to pay to add 5 more slots to my private world from the current 20 players?

The total cost is 16 tokens, please email me to confirm the changes and to approve the deduction of tokens.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 08:16:57 am
Quick question: seems like my world cannot take more members (18 slots out of 20 filled), but I already made my petition to increase the number of slots in my world from 20 to 25. How come I cannot fill all 20 slots?
Proud owner of

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk