Airline Mogul Forum

[Nab] Something Happened...

Delta Force

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: March 16, 2010, 02:55:40 am
I was looking at creating a private world when something happened and it ended up making Private World #1367. I didn't click the make world button so I have no idea what happened in regards to that, but it took a whole bunch of my tokens to make a world that lasts for 1 year and that only I can play. If it could somehow be closed down and I could get even some tokens back I would be very grateful.

I am Delta Force on the simulation as well. If anyone could help that would be great.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 09:32:01 am by StephenM »

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 09:08:45 am
Is it possible that you hit create world instead of calculate cost? We have had that problem before. I can refund you the cost of the world anyway.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Delta Force

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 03:08:40 pm
That may have happened, but going back to look at it it would seem that only the calculate costs message is up initially. Some kind of confirmation message ("are you sure you want to create this world?") would be useful. It's pretty rare to have such powerful buttons be activated by one touch.

Thanks for helping out by the way.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 06:32:53 pm
It's pretty rare to have such powerful buttons be activated by one touch.

Thanks for helping out by the way.

It is equally rare for this to happen, however it does happen and I agree we should add in some additional protection.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk