Airline Mogul Forum

how can i contact with the owner of the world?

er_payo

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 16, 2009, 12:28:40 am
i've been looking everywhere and i didn't see it. i don't know how to write to the owner of the world where i'm playing. i know the name and the ID number...but the e-mail?or the airline's name? thank u everybody

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 02:09:52 am
Admin Panel -> Mail Centre

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

er_payo

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 10:09:51 am
but there i only can write to the staff and to airlines, and if i don't know the airline's name of the owner i can't write to him,i don't know if i could express propertly

CHR

• Brokers
  • Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 01:18:42 pm
There are two ways to find an airline's name.
If you have someone's ID number, you can view their airline, by first viewing any random airline at http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=10349 (in this example, my airline), and replacing the number with their ID.
For example, to view airline ID 12345, you would go to the page http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=12345.
From the View Airline page, you can find the airline's name.

Alternately, you can go to the rankings page and search for their ID on each page (Ctrl + F).

There isn't any way to get player email addresses (or send emails to players from the game). The staff email addresses can be found here.

er_payo

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 11:20:56 pm
oh!really,the second way i haven't see it,ajajaja.ok,thank u so much. this topic can be closed,see u everybody and thanks again

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk