Worldwide Alliance [Private World 978]

LIBERTYAIRLINESCEO

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
on: December 11, 2009, 03:07:32 am
Welcome To Worldwide!

Founder: America World Airlines
Founded On: August 2, 1975

Membership is restricted.  If you are interested in joining, please file a petition with the alliance and then file your company profile on here.  When filing your company profile, please be sure to include:

Airline Name
Main Hub/Focus City/Base
Other Hubs/Focus Cities/Bases
Airline Value

Please See the Example Below:

America World Airlines

Main Hub:
New York-John F. Kennedy International Airport

Other Hubs:
Raleigh/Durham International Airport
Chicago-Midway Airport
Denver International Airport
Dallas Love Field Airport
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Ben Gurion Airport

Value:

Alliance Rules/Regulations:

Airline Hubs:
If you petition to join Worldwide, please make sure you have unique hubs.  If you have the exact same hubs as other airlines in here, chances are you will not be accepted.

Alliance Routes:
The point of running your own airline is to make sure you are profitable, and that is perfectly fine.  We allow a maximum of 25 alliance routes, and feel free to create them as you please.  Try to keep the competition professional.  For the sake of your own airline, you may want to take into consideration the fact that it will be hard to make money on a route that has many competitors.  Be unique and grow!  I want everyone to be successful.  The point of this alliance is to create a strong partnership and work together on building a great environment for air travel!

On another note, I want to welcome new members to Worldwide!  I wish everyone the best and I hope to keep the communication lines open.

LIBERTYAIRLINESCEO

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 07:13:57 pm
Please Lock this topic.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk