Airline Mogul Forum

Will I Ever...?

-cartman-

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: July 03, 2009, 04:14:40 am
Okay so I just started..... its my 3rd day...and I'm 300,000 plus in Debt! It used to be 1,800,000 but its been getting down with my DOC: € 63,418
It seems to be taking forever and with a 900,000 gate rental fee I fear I will never be out of debt! It's kinda lame just because I cant really do much...all my planes hours are used with 6 flights.... i cant lease anyother aircraft cause of my debt and I just have nothing to do! Can anyone help me with something to do to help raise money faster and/or just something to do!? Thanks

My ID number is  27427
and im on Public World #730

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 04:28:51 am
It is not uncommon to go into negative cash when starting up. As long as you have a net profit for the whole month, as projected by the finance page, you should be fine.

There is not much you could do in your current situation. You either have to tough it out or ask for an airline reset at :staff: . In either cases, you shall start flying to airports closer to your base when you get another plane. It doesn't matter if the destination airport is smaller. It would still be profitable.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk