Airline Mogul Forum

IS this aggainst game rules??

jetblue57

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: June 25, 2009, 05:51:34 am
In private world#nnn.
I joined an alliance with xxx about 10 years into the game i got rid off my whole fleet and replced it with A320s he told me he had 60 on order for me then i told him i cant bye them all from him so he told me he would give me money if i would take care of yyy out of SFO and he would give me all the aircrafts i needed. I asked yyy what that meant and he said try to run me out of bussiness. I am Virgin America in that world.
So is telling another airline to try to put an airline out of bussiness for them then offering them money ext against game rules??

*world number and airline names changed by dktc: please do not accuse your fellow players in public. Email :staff: next time.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 06:39:19 am by dktc »

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 06:38:27 am
It is normally against the game rules to provide money, or to "feed" an airline in public world.

Asking someone to be an ally and help ruin someone is not prohibited though. It is not something that is encouraged, but it is not easy to completely ruin someone in this game.

Now, in this case, airline xxx is the private world owner. He has the access to edit the cash of airlines in his world, until 28 Jun 09 real date, when this function will be disabled. His move is technically legal (at this time). In any case, he is the world owner and he can run the world the way he wants it run. AM membership admins do not provide membership supports in private worlds unless requested by the owner, and therefore, the game rules concerning game play (ie. feeding and n.5) are not enforced in private worlds, for the most part.

Now, what I find funny is that the world owner has asked everyone to play fair. The world owner also have the power to ruin airline yyy with a couple of clicks. Why is he going to all these troubles? :S

Anyway, this would not be allowed in a public world, but in a private world, it is your decision whether you would want to join force with xxx.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 06:40:56 am by dktc »
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

jetblue57

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 08:09:45 am
But he was bribeing me

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile