Airline Mogul Forum

Suggestion: select wich aircraft will be available in a private world

PatrickZ

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Right now, you can only choose wether you want to include the business jets in your world or not. I'm thinking this feature could be expanded. Maybe with checkmarks so you can check and uncheck aircraft as you please. So that way you can exclude aircraft from the game that you do not want to exist. This can vary from one or two types that are not available to worlds where only one type of aircraft is available.

CHR

• Brokers
  • Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
It's a good idea, though I suspect most people wouldn't use it, as it would be too much effort. It would allow people to set up worlds based on certain scenarios, like USSR, only using their planes. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to implement...
I think the best way to implement it would be to allow world owners to uncheck companies first, and individual planes by going to a separate page (or perhaps expanding a panel) for that company. I suspect most people would only want to select certain companies. Ideally the list of companies/planes to select would be only those aircraft in the world during the time specified for the game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk