Airline Mogul Forum

Close all routes

Unknown98

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • Quamu
on: September 05, 2010, 04:31:08 pm
When you're viewing an aircraft you already own, over on the right where you can rename that paticular aircraft, there's a link that says close all routes. If I were to click that, would there be an option to re-create all those routes, either at the same time or individually? Or does it only close those routes without giving you an option to re-create them afterwards?
Olympus Airways: PW #1291
ID: 18849

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 04:37:57 pm
There's no button to recreate those routes, nor there is any confirmation asking you if you really want to close the routes.

It takes less clicks closing each route manually, and click "recreate this route".

Unknown98

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • Quamu
Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 04:43:33 pm
Ok, thanks.
Olympus Airways: PW #1291
ID: 18849

PatrickZ

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 07:52:52 pm
Funny thing about that button "close all routes" is that when you push it the aircraft flying hours are being reset to 0, so it's like the plane never flew. Probably a bug. I already reported it, but so far nothing has been done about it.

jayceon

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 04:39:14 pm
There's no button to recreate those routes, nor there is any confirmation asking you if you really want to close the routes.

It takes less clicks closing each route manually, and click "recreate this route".

Well, actually there is a confirmation asking you if you really want to close them or not. But if I'm replacing an aircraft I make a quick photo/printscreen of the routes before closing them. Then I just recreate them. Works great.

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 04:41:02 pm

Well, actually there is a confirmation asking you if you really want to close them or not. But if I'm replacing an aircraft I make a quick photo/printscreen of the routes before closing them. Then I just recreate them. Works great.

I do the same.

Sincerely, Mastafa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk