Airline Mogul Forum

How to make the airline logo and the airline livery?

CEO.adeair

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Hey all, please help me..!! I'm new in this game, and I just want to know how to make the airline logo, and the airline livery. Is there any site to make that? Or someone want to make it for me?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 02:50:37 am by CEO.adeair »

Japanair

• Airline Operative
  • :D
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 03:39:29 am
You can request it or make your own... I forgot/don't know any websites where you can make them yourself, but programs such as Adobe Photoshop, MS Paint, Paint.NET, GIMP, etc. allow you to make/design your own logos or liveries...

Floridair - W2169
Nordica - W2393
ID: 1945
A proud member of the WorldAir Alliance
GO CANUCKS GO!

Joredia

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 05:59:05 am
Personally, I use Photoshop. Its some obsure version of Photoshop 2 that isn't really PS 2 but something just before it became Photoshop CS series. Anyway, Here is what I do:

1) I go to Jetabout. (freewebs.com/jetabout). Under the templates section of his website, you can find some common airliners. The list certainly isn't complete, but it works. Use the Fokker 50 template for F27's, btw.

2) I open Photoshop, and paint the non-detailed parts of the airliner, say, if I wanted the plane light blue or gray, The fuselage gets painted that way. I also color the engines if its needed for the scheme. Once that is done, i duplicate the layer so I can have one layer that I use as a transparency for airline names, logos, decals ect.

3) I make the logos, decals, ect in Photoshop and add them to the plane. I send the respective layers to the back and delete the colors on the duplicate copy layer so they show through. This way, the places that you want to remain colored (components, ect) don't seem "overlapped."

4) I create the logo and add it to the top of the canvas, and its done.

I can make you a livery/ logo. You can see my latest examples on the last few pages of the liveres thread in this forum. I'd need your airline name, some corny tagline if you want it, colors/preferred logo style, ect. A link to your AM airline would also be good to see for fleet selection.Thats it

-Brennan, aka NJ or Joredia
Sapientian Airlines; World 730
Midwest Airlines; World 799
Central Airlines; World 163

Executor of MEDAL; the Mediterranean Alliance

Quote from: IRC
NJ>   most people play with others :D
   <blue25>   take your own advice :P
   <blue25>   not with yourself :P
   <Rayed>   playing doesnt have to be sexual brennan :P
   <NJ>   exactly
   <NJ>   I play in public

CEO.adeair

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 05:52:00 pm
but programs such as Adobe Photoshop, MS Paint, Paint.NET, GIMP, etc. allow you to make/design your own logos or liveries...

I go to Jetabout. (freewebs.com/jetabout)

Hmm.., I want to try it first. Thanks all.

seafly4fun

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 02:35:04 am
Ok so I am trying to paint a plane and am not getting it. It looks awful. How do you manage to paint the plane without it looking like poo? I really hate this artsy fartsy stuff.  >:( >:( >:( I am all over the place with the painting and it looks like a 2 year old did it.
ttp://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=8248
MCLR where we put the boogie in air travel!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk