-------------------------------------------------
Airline ID: 35505
World ID: 1154
Current world year: 23/02/1979
Current bases: Durham Tees Valley
DOC: £ 15,894
Forum code: 35505
--------------------------------------------------
Goals: To learn how to not make mistakes next time round, to make errors etc learning along the way.

Currently running operations from DME to EDI/ MAN with 1 Frequency. Had the airline re-set to start getting rid of profits?
Read the manual and it said don’t worry about first month loosing money, as long as the projected month is in Black. Thing is it is -£384,109. How the heak am I supposed to add routes because when I do I run up more debts. The major one is the gate debt, but I put ticket prices up, Load Factor goes down which means profit goes down which then leads to more negative credit.

Its like an evil circle can anyone help me??

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 09:55:47 pm
First, it is incredibly difficult (but not impossible) to be profitable while basing at small airports like MME.

Second, as StephenM suggested, you need to add more routes to your planes. There are at least 9 (maybe 10) airports closer to MME than MAN. Fly to those first before even thinking about adding routes to EDI or MAN.

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk