Airline Mogul Forum

Founder of an Alliance should be able remove memebers

JT2126 · 10 · 4143

JT2126

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • Fernex International
Ive started up a wicked alliance, and everybody follows the rule. But there is always that one airline that does what they please and becomes a pest basing in alliance members bases without even connecting it there actual HUB. The founder of an alliance should be able to remove members from an Alliance as they please, as they paid to create that alliance. And shouldnt have to leave it if there not happy

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 01:47:35 pm
You cam email :staff: with an request. As long as more than 50% ofthe members in the alliance agree (and send in their emails), we will remove the player.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

JT2126

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • Fernex International
Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 02:33:52 pm
Thats way to much work for everyone. There should just be a button

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 06:22:04 pm
Too many abuses unfortunately. :(
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Harry29

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 10:20:51 am
I wish there was some way do deal with annoying airlines in your alliance because in every alliance I've created someone always base-spams, no matter how clear you make it to alliance members that it isn't allowed.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 10:23:09 am by Harry29 »

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile

Shawa

• Airline Operative
  • Worldair Alliance
    • View Profile
    • Worldair Alliance
Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 02:05:38 pm
A game I once played in had a system where any player could ask for the removal of a player in their group. The game would then send a pm to all players of this group to vote on the removal of said player. all non votes were counted as nays.

Alouette Aviation - Österreichische Wetterstrecken - Blå Løve Luftveje - Imperskiye Nebesa

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 06:56:14 pm
That could work - if players weren't that inactive :P
But it's in the right direction, I think

OSUPoke2007

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 22, 2014, 06:58:37 pm
I don't know how difficult it would be to do with the code, would it be possible to change the rout limiting system from 5-25 total alliance flights at one base to say, 5-10 flights per airline?  So that way, each airline has a chance to operate from an alliance base and one airline can't control all of the alliance routes.  That seems to be a problem especially when small airlines join large alliances late in the game, there are usually few open alliance route possibilities.  This would also prevent airlines from spamming alliance bases.   

jghastings

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 21, 2014, 05:45:35 pm
I don't know how difficult it would be to do with the code, would it be possible to change the rout limiting system from 5-25 total alliance flights at one base to say, 5-10 flights per airline?  So that way, each airline has a chance to operate from an alliance base and one airline can't control all of the alliance routes.  That seems to be a problem especially when small airlines join large alliances late in the game, there are usually few open alliance route possibilities.  This would also prevent airlines from spamming alliance bases.   
I like this idea, if it could be done. I think use of alliance bases should really be to enable you to reach new destinations through 1-stop services, or maximise utilisation of your aircraft when it can't be done from your own bases. Limiting the number of flights to 'per airline' gives everyone in the alliance the chance to make use of each others' hubs for this purpose, and makes the alliance more attractive to join for newer members even when it is already quite large. Plus it deals with the spamming.
ID: 8330

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk