Airline Mogul Forum

Airline Mogul Celebrates 15 Years

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
on: December 23, 2020, 12:21:57 pm

Airline Mogul Celebrates 15 Years

Today, December 23rd marks the 15th year of Airline Mogul! Thanks to everyone who has supported the game over the years and helped get us this far.

2020 has been quite a year, and thankfully at AM we found some time to deliver long awaited enhancements and features. With people having more free time, many old players came back and new players found us.

We look forward to continuing to develop the game further in the coming year, building on the order of what we released this year. So whether you relaxing this holiday season with good books or some Airline Mogul time, we hope you can enjoy some of the new features like maintenance overhaul, flight time improvements, staffing improvements and some new to leasing options.

Take care and have a great 2021!

P.S. AM has been a good kid this year, watch out for a festive Easter Egg on the site.  :)
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Thunderstruck

• Airline Operative
  • What goes up must come down
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 01:05:53 pm
15 years already, how time flies!

Congrats and appreciation to all the A.M. staff on keeping this game up & running & always gently evolving.

I registered on this forum nearly 11 years ago, it seems amazing to me that I have been playing this simulation on a regular basis for such a long period of time. There is truly something enjoyable, at times hypnotic, and certainly a little addictive, to this game.

So wishing you all a Merry Christmas! I am off to discuss with Santa the best possible routing for his sleigh to distribute presents to all the kids of the world! Complicated logistics, but Santa will manage.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk