Airline Mogul Forum

Overhaul of the Airline Admin area * COMPLETED *

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
on: December 25, 2006, 07:02:44 pm
Check next post for completion details.

I have a new administration area being worked on at the moment, the main graphical part of it has been completed but the functionality has not been started on. When finished you will have an opportuntiy to set meal prices which will influence your flight revenues on meals you serve on board your flights.

Just to let you know the date is the date of the game I run on my Desktop for testing purposes which is permanently frozen as I dont need the game to be active!
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 12:33:46 am
Overhaul complete! Its finished. Have a good mess about and report any bugs back. I hope it is a LOT more professional than the previous admin panel and I hope you use it a lot more too. :)

A break down of the features:

Changing your password should be a bit easier to do and cleaner.

Airline names and codes can be changed (Free of charge), it will tell you when there is a problem like if you have the same airline name/code as someone.

Meal and beverage prices are customisable, up to €9.99 and if you want to give out things for free go ahead with just charging 0. The demand on your routes from meals and beverages will be proportionate to the price. So if you try to charge €9.99 for a cup of Tea or Coffee dont expect to get much in return! However if you give them out for free expect to have a very high takeup.

You can also view your airline id in this area where you will need to see it from time to time. (Explanation included in the page)

The mail centre is more accessable too, with a handy little counter telling you when you have messages waiting.

Email Notifications are not going to go live just yet due to email problems with activation etc! We will try and figure out why and offer this service at that time. However it will save your preferences so when it does come to life it will start working straight away.

Route map area hasn't changed really, I had origionally planned on a mini-map but to speed up the loading of the page I scrapped that idea!
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk