Airline Mogul Forum

change AC without closing route

petra

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: June 28, 2012, 07:36:50 pm
im new here i want to know can i change AC without closing rout i have a small AC operating on 4 route i bought a bigger AC so i wanna swwtich them without closing the route can i do that?

TheKevinShow

• Airline Operative
  • Please refrain from using ethnic slurs.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 10:29:53 pm
What you're thinking of is called hotswapping, and it's being worked on right now.

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 04:50:40 am
It has been beta-tested in a (now finished) world, and I can tell you, there were many major bugs. I wouldn't expect it to be available soon.

A workaround is; when you close a route, you can click a button to re-create a similar route. AM automatically selects the two airports in question, so you don't have to remember what airport it was.

petra

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 07:57:50 am
thank u for the reply i have some more questions (Construct Terminal) what does it do why do i need to build a terminal wts the benift from building a terminal second how do i create a second hub

davecummings

• Airline Operative
      • View Profile
      • Plane Spotting for the digital age
    Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 12:01:38 pm
    Petra,
    I have in the past been advised never to build a terminal until you hit one of the following conditions:
    1 - no gates available
    2 - you have more than 25 gates at the same airport and the game you are in has more than 10 years remaining

from my understanding you save 25% on your gate fees however from the cost of building the terminal you need to have at least 9 years to recover your building costs.

regards
    dave
    Plane Spotters Log
    -------------------------------------
    www.planespotterslog.co.uk

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk