Airline Mogul Forum

no more than 3 bases?

Morgan

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: July 25, 2007, 01:42:55 am
I have three bases: Darwin Int´l, Wellington, Sydney.
Now i can't create a base in Hong Kong which i want to, i already have two route to Hong Kong and 5 gates there, is that a bug or a limitation?
organ AirTrans (ID:1137) is decided to out of business in Airline Mogul.

sla31

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 01:46:00 am
You are limited to 5 focus cities in the same region you started in.  You are based in the Australiasia region so you can only create bases in that region.  This is were alliances come in.  When the alliance feature is up you will be able to use all of your alliance members focus cities.  Hong Kong is in the Asia region.
Bryce Rea

Morgan

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 01:48:39 am
Quote from: "sla31"
You are limited to 5 focus cities in the same region you started in.  You are based in the Australiasia region so you can only create bases in that region.  This is were alliances come in.  When the alliance feature is up you will be able to use all of your alliance members focus cities.  Hong Kong is in the Asia region.

ok, i got it, thanks. :)
organ AirTrans (ID:1137) is decided to out of business in Airline Mogul.

sla31

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 01:53:25 am
No problem.  So right now your best option would be to find an alliance and wait for the alliance feature to start working.  You might try the thread New Alliance Looking for Members :D under the alliance heading.  I don't know if there looking for membes in Australia or not.
Bryce Rea

Steeler83

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 09:39:39 pm
I wonder if a BKK base would suffice as well.  In Skyteam, we have an airline with a base in BKK, and I believe Skyteam is looking for Austrailasia members...  One person already from Austrailasia has a base in Melbourne, so I suppose that adding Darwin and Sydney would do quite well...  :-)

Oops... disregard this post then.  I see you're already a member of Skyconnect...  D'oh!
teeler83
Founder and CEO of Buon Giorno! Airlines

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 10:52:19 pm
You should be able to have 6 in total
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk