Airline Mogul Forum

Airlines against fascism

Thunderstruck

• Airline Operative
  • What goes up must come down
    • View Profile
on: June 22, 2018, 12:23:35 pm
Yesterday and today, several American airlines have stated that they would refuse to knowingly transport immigrant children separated from their families, on behalf of the U.S. government.

United Airlines released the following statement, echoed by several other carriers:

"Based on our serious concerns about this policy and how it's in deep conflict with our company's values, we have contacted federal officials to inform them that they should not transport immigrant children on United aircraft who have been separated from their parents. This policy and its impact on children is in deep conflict with that mission and we want no part of it."

Frontier Airlines stated:

"Frontier prides itself on being a family airline and we will not knowingly allow our flights to be used to transport migrant children away from their families".

I hereby would like to personally thank the following airlines for refusing to be part of such a terrible and cruel policy: SOUTHWEST AIRLINES, FRONTIER AIRLINES, UNITED AIRLINES, AMERICAN AIRLINES, ALASKA AIRLINES and SPIRIT AIRLINES.

As an American citizen, I am deeply troubled by the direction taken by the United States government at the present time, and I fear this is just the beginning of a path headed towards fascism, and hate. Everyone should be aware, everyone should care. Love will prevail in the end, but after what perils, trials and tribulations? So thanks to all airlines, companies, and individuals that will resist and refuse to be part of such dangerous policies.

OK apologies for my tirade, let's get back to playing Airline Mogul!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk