Airline Mogul Forum

New Routemap on its way

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: August 02, 2010, 09:31:31 am
I found a bug with the new map system.
I am not sure if it's right to post it here, or I should post it in the bug section.

However, with the new map, only the first 45 airports are shown. After 45 airports, when you buy new airports (and create new routes), they simply don't appear on the map.

The world is: Public World #1609
My ID is: 42844

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. Did you recently buy new gates and create the routes? The way the route map is setup, it requires an automated update which takes place hourly at quarter past the hour. If the problem is still there after an hour, I will investigate.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

neldot

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 10:32:09 am
Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. Did you recently buy new gates and create the routes? The way the route map is setup, it requires an automated update which takes place hourly at quarter past the hour. If the problem is still there after an hour, I will investigate.

Hello Stephen, thanks for the reply.
Yes, I bought recently the gates and created the new routes that don't show on the map.

Now more than an hour is passed since that, and it seems that the problem is still there.

neldot

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 11:19:47 am
Update. Now the new routes and airports show correctly.

Odd, it took 2 hours instead of 1.

neldot

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: August 04, 2010, 06:06:22 pm
Hello Stephen, the new route map continue to behave oddly in my game.

Now 4 or 5 hours have passed since I created several new routes, and still I can't see them in routemap.

Perhaps I must be logged in the game at the time when the automated update takes place?

neldot

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: August 04, 2010, 07:43:16 pm

Perhaps I must be logged in the game at the time when the automated update takes place?

It seems that I must be logged in the game.

Now, at a quarter past the hour, I can see my new routes.

SkyKing

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 06:28:04 am

Just thought I'd give my thumbs up to this upgrade... yet another enjoyable aspect to the game. Thanks.  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk