Kerdmass

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: July 08, 2008, 04:20:34 pm
Quote from: "SkinnyRabbit"
Quote from: "Kerdmass"
Ok, now this is just getting silly.

W6

~30 763ERs arrive, taking the place of almost my entire 747 fleet (other than ones with routes > than max 763ER range); with leftovers replacing 762ERs on long routes.

Then, the 762ERs open new routes

Used 747s placed on sale block, some sell, some havent.

Code: [Select]

1/10/1988 Monthly Maintenance Fees €0 €5,339,153,611
1/11/1988 Monthly Maintenance Fees €0 €5,663,297,432

Only a few other planes gained a year.

I have a very hard time believing that each plane adds ~11m in maintainance per month.

Even accounting for a large number of current planes aging; an additional ~11m per brand new plane is outrageous.  And this isnt the first time this game month where i've had a >200m monthly maintainance jump after adding planes.

Thats why you stick with cheaper but high quality planes to fly with.

And none of those have trans-pceanic range.  I've got plenty of short haul planes (733s)

SkinnyRabbit

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #136 on: July 08, 2008, 04:21:27 pm
But you are forgetting Tupelov's

Kerdmass

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: July 08, 2008, 04:32:56 pm
Quote from: "SkinnyRabbit"
But you are forgetting Tupelov's

Unlike some, I'm still keeping to the Western Bloc airplanes untill post 1992.  Not that I really want any Soviet Aircraft anyway.

And in W6, the current longest range Soviet Bloc can't even hop the Pacific from the US West coast.

Zero-G

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #138 on: July 08, 2008, 04:48:15 pm
Is this an offical AIRLINE MOGUL post, or can anyone just get a Airline Mougel banner nowadays?  are you saying that you intentially built A/C into the game that are not to be used.  We are asking intellegent reasonable questions here about MX costs and how it works.  

replys like this by people with Airline Mogul credentials reflex poorly, I suggest caution or change your tag you only succeed in damaging the game!

[quote="SkinnyRabbit
Thats why you stick with cheaper but high quality planes to fly with.[/quote]

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: July 08, 2008, 04:54:47 pm
Quote from: "Zero-G"
Is this an offical AIRLINE MOGUL post, or can anyone just get a Airline Mougel banner nowadays?

Time to remove those signatures. They obviously cause confusion. An Airline Mogul Staff member has a Blue User Bar indicating so on the left hand side of their post. Moderators are simply moderators.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Zero-G

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #140 on: July 08, 2008, 05:23:22 pm
Yes, sorry, but I think you should change them... If I painted my car with the SPIRIT logo, people would assume I'm spirit.

They are pretty, and pretty confusing...
Zero-G

PS, sorry if I've been grumpy lately, but Ive been recieving alot of bad info or poor replys lately.... Stephen you continue to offer only quality service and responses.

Zero-G

Quote from: "StephenM"
Quote from: "Zero-G"
Is this an offical AIRLINE MOGUL post, or can anyone just get a Airline Mougel banner nowadays?

Time to remove those signatures. They obviously cause confusion. An Airline Mogul Staff member has a Blue User Bar indicating so on the left hand side of their post. Moderators are simply moderators.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk