Airline Mogul Forum

new to the game

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: March 28, 2008, 05:04:59 pm
It does. I often charge 2500+ on my US to Europe routes, even the competitive ones. On the noncompetitive ones, I can often get 3200-3700 or thereabouts. I think the highest fare I charge is 3626 for one of my European flights (I can't tell you which-my lawyers would kill me). I have 20 in operation right now (including 4 leases and excluding the 3 BBJs I have in operation), and I'm taking delivery of 4 more this evening. I probably have one of the largest business jet fleets of any mixed service airline with my net worth (about 700 million).

I actually picked up an MD83EJ for the range, but I saw that it was a viable approach to completely shift my focus to using these exclusively, I switched. My regional fleet consists of mostly EMB-120s.

I have 15 EJs and 12 on order and 5 leased. Plus 3 BBJs. For an airline worth less than a billion euros, I probably have the biggest operational fleet of EJs and BJs.

Air Canada, LLC (Private W224)

scottj63

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: March 29, 2008, 01:41:38 pm
got a problem guys. I bought a 767-200er on the 17th of July 85 and now it is 18 aug 85 and the plane still has no available hours and when I try to make a route it doesnt show up as being available. /Any help will be GREATLY appreciated on how to fix this

scott in Philippines for longggggggggggg vacation

Chavaquiah

• Airline Supervisor
  • E outra vez conquistaremos a Distância
    • View Profile
    • SkyPact-Concept Alliance
Reply #47 on: March 29, 2008, 02:13:46 pm
If the plane is new then that's normal. I think it takes 3 months. If it was bought seconf hand, it's a bug. See in the bugs section and report the plane ID (and your airline ID) so that it gets corrected.

What's the status of the plane? Is it "In Service" (bug) or "On Order" (normal)?

scottj63

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: March 31, 2008, 07:59:44 pm
The people who run the site fixed it, it was a bug. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP MODERATORS.

Scott in Philippines on longggggggg vacation

scottj63

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: April 03, 2008, 08:52:59 pm
well i didnt get to see how I finished the round, damn. But I had a great time even at the end when the 10 frequency routes and 1$ routes started (laughing)

scott in Philippines for a long vacation

Chavaquiah

• Airline Supervisor
  • E outra vez conquistaremos a Distância
    • View Profile
    • SkyPact-Concept Alliance
Reply #50 on: April 03, 2008, 08:58:55 pm
Quote from: "scottj63"
well i didnt get to see how I finished the round

Remind me of your airline name or ID. I saved the final rankings, so I might be able to tell you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk