Airline Mogul Forum

[Fixed] Harbor Springs Airport (Michigan) Appears to be located in Asia.

Dobbins

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Or somewhere, but all I know is a route which from Chicago should only be about 250nm is showing up as 6800nm.

I don't know if this is a problem for everyone, but at least in world 1909, its not working.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 11:59:25 am by StephenM »

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Is it the distance in game failing - e.g. you can't fly it with a cessna - or the map only? If it's the map, it is not the problem of AM.

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
The game knows it's only 250nm. The map says otherwise.

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

Dobbins

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
When I try to create the route, it says I need a plane which can fly 6800nm, So I believe the problem is actually with the gate itself, not the map.  If I remember correctly, the gate won't even show up on the map.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
I think I know the problem with it. Its missing an IATA code and the research route/create route system is basing the route lookup on that IATA code. I will re-work the scripts to accept airport IDs instead.

Can I ask in future that you provide any available IATA/ICAO or Airport ID when reporting airports. It takes quite a while to find them otherwise.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Dobbins

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Problem fixed, if I find another problem like this you'll have the code as well.  Thank you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk