Airline Mogul Forum

Re: "Total Daily Departures: 0" error

metallurgy

• Airline Operative
  • Happy flying!
    • View Profile
on: March 05, 2018, 10:09:45 am
Thanks for the report, I have resolved this issue along with another one on the page that was sitting there for a while. The Departure numbers should be accurately reflected now.

I am having a problem with trying to swap new different aircraft with older aircraft using the same route. When I click update results, all revenues, expenses, total profit/loss, and load factors are "0".

When I try to swap and create, it gives me this error code:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS `daycreated`, (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `zworld3205_route` AS `r2` WHERE `r2`.`us' at line 5

Please help!!  All my load factors when viewing the routes page are fine, right where they should be. But it won't let me create any flights, new or swapped.

Aircraft ID: Boeing 377 Stratocruiser N12AOG
User Acct: dennis 32962
A gate: N/A
A route: ALL routes
World: PW #3205  Trials of Flight

I am wanting to swap several Tupolev Tu-114's with several Boeing Stratocruisers.

Please help!  Thank you for your time, Stephen.  :) 

I just looked at another of my worlds, World: PW #3321 America after the war. This error code also appears in here as well. It appears when trying to swap out ANY aircraft.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 10:37:16 am by metallurgy »

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 03:56:29 pm
Thank you for the report. It seems like it's affecting all players and we are looking into fixing it today. I hope you can survive a day without AM :lol:

metallurgy

• Airline Operative
  • Happy flying!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 05:49:00 pm
Thank you for the report. It seems like it's affecting all players and we are looking into fixing it today. I hope you can survive a day without AM :lol:

It'll be tough, but I think I can.lol.  I'm not looking forward to AM withdrawals.  Lmao

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 07:48:59 pm
It was an update that was the culprit. The bug is gone and the update will be reworked in some hours :)

metallurgy

• Airline Operative
  • Happy flying!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 09:56:35 pm
It was an update that was the culprit. The bug is gone and the update will be reworked in some hours :)

You guys are awesome!!  The game is BEYOND awesome!!!  I would love to be a part of the game somehow, but I really don't know much about it, or have any experience. But, kudos, kudos to you all for an awesome gaming experience!!!   Just wanted you all to know. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk