Airline Mogul Forum

Alliance for ba4's [UPCOMING]Welcome to the Challenge

kevinaj

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Since I just joined ba4's upcoming world, I wanted to create an alliance consisting of 4 airlines. The names would be;
East Airlines
South Airlines
North Airlines
West Airlines

I've joined as East Airlines, but I'd like if 3 other airlines join using the other names. I made this thread to see who would like to join as either South, West, or North Airlines. I want experienced players in order to keep this alliance running well, so only ask to join if you feel you have what it takes to run a major airline in a soon major alliance. Also, please notify me if I posted this in the wrong forum. I'll soon show a map to give an idea where most of your flights would be.

gopats1479

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 10:02:26 pm
I would like to join, but not as one of your names. There's really three possibilities for my airline:
an airline with regional service throughout the SE US and the Caribbean with transcontinental and some intercontinental service based in MIA
a Midwest airline based in ORD
European airline based in FRA
If any of these would work, just let me know. I might not use any of these. I'm open to any suggestions for airlines, so just let me know.

kevinaj

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 10:12:48 pm
@gopats - The European airline out of Frankfurt sounds good to me. I'm gonna stay mostly inside the US this time, with only a few international flights to the other continents.

Also, I'd REALLY like 3 airlines to happily accept the other names I listed at the top. If people do chose those names, I'll send a PM telling what the areas of operation would normally be. It's basically like a legacy plan, but all the airlines will be major ones.

East West Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 02:55:21 am
I'll join as West Airlines. My choice for bases would be Phoenix, San Francisco, Denver, or Los Angeles.

ba4

Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 01:49:05 pm
I will be a major airline. But I don't want to join

kevinaj

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 02:21:52 pm
I'll join as West Airlines. My choice for bases would be Phoenix, San Francisco, Denver, or Los Angeles.

Thank you so much. Those bases are what I generally thought would be for West Airlines. I even made a logo for West Airlines.

Now just 2 more airlines. Remember, here are the remaining names.
South Airlines
North Airlines

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk