Airline Mogul Forum

How to accept requests to join world?

Flight fan

• Airline Operative
  • Pilot for WEA
    • View Profile
on: October 19, 2019, 04:50:27 pm
The title says it all. I recently created a new private world and invited some friends, but I can't remember how to accept their requests to join the (password protected) world. It's not my first private world, but I haven't played in ages. All it says in the in-game message is "Please reply to AM Forum user (...)" but I don't have any messages here on the forum.

I am very confused right now.
LONG LIVE THE CONCORDE!!!!

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 10:37:19 am
The functionality to request to join a world is a little cumbersome since we don’t have a private message system outside of the game worlds. That is why the forum comes into play.

A request system with approve or deny would make it much easier to work with and we will take a look to add that in future functionality.

Flight fan

• Airline Operative
  • Pilot for WEA
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 11:41:15 am
Hm... So it has to go via the forum? That'll make things a little bit more difficult, as I can't find my friends username in the memberlist.

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 08:37:08 pm
Back in the day every user had a user in the forum too. Today not so much. The game's age is showing through the cracks :D

Flight fan

• Airline Operative
  • Pilot for WEA
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 09:54:56 pm
My friend created a forum account yesterday evening and tried again, but we still couldn't figure out how it worked. But, thankfully, Stephen helped out. Not that my friend seems to have started playing yet, but that's another matter entirely.

Still, it'll be interesting to see what happens next time someone wants to join.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk