• Airline Supervisor
  • E outra vez conquistaremos a Distância
    • View Profile
    • SkyPact-Concept Alliance
Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 06:35:25 pm
Quote from: "MrOrange"
My god, how many analogies can you think of in one day :lol:

Oh, I had a few more in store ;) :

1) I would pester a broker for an elephant at half price and then, not getting an immediate answer, I would start badmouthing brokers and spamming the forum with a new complaint every 5 seconds;

2) I would post a totally impractical suggestion and then, not seeing it immediately implemented, I would follow up with something accusing developpers of not paying attention to my suggestions and, generally, badmouthing PSM staff (do you see a pattern here?);

3) I would pose as a clueless PSM player and demand that everyone guide me through the most basic of steps (where to set up shop? What pets to sell? What price to sell them?);

4) I would suggest that there should a way to keep adding new floors to shopping centres that were already more than full;

5) I would complain that I had ordered a bunch of all male rabbits and now they are not reproducing (except for that odd couple with the pink ribbons, in the corner, that seem to be trying nevertheless);

6) I would accuse some other player of cheating because his guinea pigs are reproducing much faster than my single-genre rabbit bunch;

7) I would ask for ways to make more money, faster (selling waste as fertilizer, promotion agreements with pet food brands, grooming customers' pets, ...);

8) I would complain that gestation period is too long and that a new litter should take only 5 minutes from "nice to meet you" to "it's your turn, dear, one of the kittens is crying."

Anyway... I figured I had spammed enough for one day, so I'm keeping these in reserve for another opportunity. :P

Japanair

• Airline Operative
  • :D
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 02:27:11 am
I really don't get it...
If it's not an Apr. fools joke then where's the link?

I think im missing something here... :?

Floridair - W2169
Nordica - W2393
ID: 1945
A proud member of the WorldAir Alliance
GO CANUCKS GO!

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Welcome Aboard Virgin America
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 03:13:17 am
give a link to it if its real.