Dream Job

blue25 · 68 · 11991

Dominator

• Airline Operative
  • GOLD Airlines CEO
    • View Profile
    • GOLD Airlines Stats
Reply #60 on: August 20, 2008, 12:59:15 am
A pilot (but sadly I have terrible vision :'() Or an engineer of some sort.

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: September 04, 2008, 05:02:59 am
I think I want to be a consultant working for one of those megaconsultancies. I think I'd enjoy working for a different company every 8 months. I'd enjoy the instability of it all. Not to mention all those travel benefits, though I heard it gets old. Fast. I guess flying becomes a chore when you do it every monday and friday. It's one of those single-employer, multiple-project type situations.

I hear that much like flight attendants, consultants get to pick and choose the projects they want to be on, but the client has some say in whether you actually get to take on their project.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 05:04:30 am by yourefired »

Air Canada, LLC (Private W224)

Lux Carriers

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: September 07, 2008, 04:09:07 am
Working as a pilot.....that my parents own that I will inherit. :)
ux Carriers~
      ~First class flight~First class destinations~Coach prices~

zkvac

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • granturismoworld.piczo.com
Reply #63 on: September 07, 2008, 04:12:39 am
I dunno if I answered this already but definitely a pilot. If that doesn't happen for some reason then I'd like to work in ATC.
Public World #2119 - VincentAir (Australasia)

seafly4fun

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: September 07, 2008, 12:54:23 pm
My main enjoyment is coffee. I've loved it since I took my first sip (that I can remember) when I was about 7 years old. I'd love to own my own coffee shop spending the days making yummy espresso drinks and making pretty designs with the foam along with roasting beans from around the world, especially from Ethiopia and Kenya.
ttp://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=8248
MCLR where we put the boogie in air travel!

seafly4fun

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: September 07, 2008, 12:58:02 pm
My teacher told me that I should be a Mathematical Scientist when i'm older and I replied "I actually want to own my own airline" and she laughed.  :x

Tell your teacher I told her to choke on a big one! If you want to start up your own airline by all means do it! I remember not too long ago there was a kid in the UK that started up his own and at the time it was doing pretty nicely as a very small regional commuter thing. If anyone knows who are what I'm talking about hows his biz doing?
ttp://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=8248
MCLR where we put the boogie in air travel!

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: September 08, 2008, 02:19:03 am
There was also another kid (20-something) in the UK who started his own airline with an old, leased tattered 747 flying over the pond, and he's doing quite well now with a fleet of 38 airplanes and one of the best reputations in the world. If anyone knows who he is how's HIS business?

If you actually end up starting one, well, give me a call if you need consultants.

Air Canada, LLC (Private W224)

hippogroup

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: March 30, 2009, 11:35:58 am
I,d be founder,CEO and chief pilot of my own airline.Speaking of airlines,I plan to have my mum learn to fly(she'd actually do it for me),thus meaning we might,later on,buy a 4 seat C172 and start a charter business.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk