Airline Mogul Forum

Join world error

dktc · 3 · 1939

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
on: November 04, 2008, 04:05:48 pm
We have received reports of error uponing joining a world. Our staff are aware of this situation and will be getting into it as soon as we can. In the mean time, if you have joined a world unsuccessfully, please email us at :staff: . If you want to join a world desperately within a couple of hours... hmm... take your own risk :P . Otherwise, please wait until this situation has been resolved. Thanks.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 04:27:52 pm
We have received reports of error uponing joining a world. Our staff are aware of this situation and will be getting into it as soon as we can. In the mean time, if you have joined a world unsuccessfully, please email us at :staff: . If you want to join a world desperately within a couple of hours... hmm... take your own risk :P . Otherwise, please wait until this situation has been resolved. Thanks.

Just to clarify, what are the symptoms of having the error when joining a world?

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 04:48:59 pm
I honestly couldn't tell you, but after making a change that I suspected may have caused it, it worked fine for me. It may have been a MySQL error that showed, or none at all. It should be fixed and it worked for me.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk