Airline Mogul Forum

Where I've Been/Will Be

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
on: May 29, 2008, 09:29:03 pm
Hi all.

Thought I'd fill you in on a little bit of why I've been so busy and generally unavailable in the past few weeks.  I have been unfortunately largely unavailable for AM work.  This is because I'm taking a new job, which starts on this coming Monday, and as a result had to move a decent distance.  I'm staying with a friend at the moment, have been for the past two weeks or so, which grants me sporadic internet access, however I have found my own place and should be moving into it in about 2 weeks.   With luck, this will be a smooth and easy process, without any hidden catches or issues to slow my return to AM work down.

I am trying to use my free time to modify files to support mass route edit, and finalize some of the formulas and other aspects of private worlds, along with one or two other minor tweaks i might pick up here and there.

Thank you all for your patience with me as I move into a new place and start my new job.  Thanks again for playing AM, and I'll be doing my best to keep up with stuff in the mean time.

Will // Air Elbonia
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

blumage

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 10:40:21 pm
Thank you for Making the game more enjoyable!!! And good Luck for your new Job!!

ID 5228
And if we like to over do things just Imagine what is like to be our Guest!
Proud Member of BlueSkies

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 10:10:31 am
Congrats& good luck for the new job!
EO Blue Sky Mine (XAI), ID 2041

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
Schwupp, die Polizei hat´s nicht geseh´n,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk