Airline Mogul Forum

Yet another reminder from membership....

dktc · 3 · 4500

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
on: February 06, 2008, 09:16:18 pm
Seeing that violations have increased recently, it is time to post yet another reminder again...-sigh-

alrighty...

- No multiple accounts allowed, regardless of situation. 1 player = 1 account.

- Limited 2 n.5's per airport pair.

- Multiple players sharing a computer / internet connection must be made known to admins. Email us as soon as you register.

- Trades between computer sharers are strictly prohibited, regardless of situation.

- Feeders will get at least 30% of their airline values deducted, at the bare minimum.

- Any and all bugs should be reported to the admins (in forum or through email). Any and all players caught for abusing bugs (for example 0nm routes) will be subjected to punishment for cheating.

- We try not to discipline the wrong players, but please don't give us any reasons to get confused and "accidentially" framed you. The very minimum of this would result in temporary account suspension, which is an inconvenience for both the players and the admins.

- We are lazy, so stop giving us more work.

- We have reasonable suspicion that some players are using automated scripts or bots to create / update routes / purchase planes. Please respect this game and your fellow players and stop using those before you get caught.

- We have got out of out ways to make more than reasonable efforts to make our game rules and policies known to you all, so don't blame us for your neglectance or ignorance.

- Email us at :staff: for account resets, violation reports / complaints, any suspicious of violations, bugs, and any other special requests.

- Lastly, but most importantly, the more work we get, the grumpier we would be, and the harsher the penalties would be.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 05:02:46 am
and one more reminder...

... If for whatever reasons, you have to put in a threat of switching to another game when you reply to my email or email me concerning your account(s) / violation(s), you might as well not email me. Try another admin and they might be more "understanding" (hint: Stephen is kind... but he would send the email to me anyway), but me, I don't care. If you threaten me, your AM career is over. Fullstop. There will be no reason for me to process your email because

- if you are quitting, no point for me to waste time reactivating you
- if you are that rude and immature, no point for me not to kick you
- if you think you are right to violate the game rules, no point for this game to let you back in
- if you think your threat would work, you are stupid
- if you think I am afraid of losing players, you are wrong
- if you think I would be sad to lose a cheater to another game, ... man... you are pathetic :twisted: .

And the general rule... the more cooperative you are, the quicker things get done, and vice versa.
D Express (id 616) 8)

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 04:16:32 am
Seeing that violations have increased as of recently, it is time to bump this thread up for new players.
We do have a tough policy on violations. Please take reference of our penalty policy.

A couple additional comments:

- If you are a returning player and that you have forgotten your password, or your account has less than 40 tokens, email us @ :staff: . Your old account is still in our database (unless you have specifically requested for it to be deleted), and creating a new account would make it a case of multi-accounts.

- In additional to all the game rules, please exercise your good judgement and respect the game, its players, and yourself, in every decision that you make.

Thanks.
D Express (id 616) 8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk