Airline Mogul Forum

Heavy Lag

zenmen5

• Airline Operative
  • I'm Baaack!
    • View Profile
on: April 15, 2009, 10:58:55 pm
Well, I am having a problem with AM.
When ever I open or update a route, open world info, or try to go back after doing either of these things/go to a different page, it lags up and takes 10-30 minutes after going through Network setup on system prefs(mac user)
It still doesn't work. It says it's the server thats problematic on Network. I guess it is yours. I forgot to say all of this was in 4-5 bars on my mac.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 11:11:35 pm by zenmen5 »
Id:14174

The new definition of crazy:
http://www.timecube.com/

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 02:05:08 am
Hey Zen,

macs can be a little - on the uneasy side, but this could definitely be the server acting up. However, you should check your connection first. If that seems to be working, then try again and if something isn't right, try posing pictures or possibly give us more vivid detail. If worst comes to worst, e-mail :staff:, they can help you with anything. ;)
Alto Airlines [ID: 2167]

Frequent Flyer

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 08:31:26 pm
I have the same problem:
I use 2 computers - a Microsoft Windows XP and an Apple Mac (I think it's Leopard).
On the XP there are no problems (which means my connection is fine) but in the Mac creating a route is terrible (I use Mozilla Firefox on both computers).
Usually the page just keeps loading, so what I do is after 1 minute stop the page and re-login to AM. The route is added although I stopped it while loading -_-

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk