Airline Mogul Forum

how should i get out of debt

limpingduck

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: January 29, 2009, 09:59:34 pm
ok, i have purchased two gates and made routes- i logged out and i logged 9n two hours later and i was 800000 in debt? what should i do?

zenmen5

• Airline Operative
  • I'm Baaack!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 10:47:14 pm
was there a profit in those routes? and if not those two gates were probably at a big airport and, you have a standstill, not to mention matenance costs driving you down
Id:14174

The new definition of crazy:
http://www.timecube.com/

limpingduck

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 01:05:04 am
both of the routes had a profit, but i am renting a gate at frankfurt

Australis

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 12:22:02 am
both of the routes had a profit, but i am renting a gate at frankfurt
does that mean you only created two routes?
to get a good profit, you need to have as much routes, your aircraft can take, an when creating routes, play a little bit with the Proposed Fare... pay attention to the load- factor if it' s 100%, bur don't get to low-priced... I try that out in 10€ steps. if the load-factor is at 100% i raise the fare by 10€ steps until it's in the 90%-area and then I lower it back by 5 or 10€ until the load-factor shows 100% again. so I get maximized my profit...

Obmit

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 05:02:34 am
And remember, 1 frequencies are the most profitable over all of the others ;)
Skywest PW1217

Fitch

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 04:10:06 am

Plus sometimes, especially when you just start out, you've just go to let the game run for a few days without messing with anything....

Thats usually the case with me....I go a million or so into Debt, and then just let the thing run for 2 or 3 days without messing with anything....i'll get back into the black and can then look to the future of my airline......

skywaker9

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 05:41:45 am
Lease some mid-size planes (like the SE Caravalles in PW 350) as soon as possible because that will bump up your DOC.  Oh and take advantage of official brokers....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk