Airline Mogul Forum

Ok, this is strange, Lots of Bugs!

EUROPAir

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 13, 2008, 03:44:03 am
Ok, so I got bored of W8 and decided to go wild and get rid of all my routes, sell all my planes, and start a new life as a Long Haul. I have put all my planes for sale, except the long haulers, BUT, I'm having real issues here...

1st: Planes for sale appear on my screen as available aircraft, with more than 24 hours available! and up to 48 hours.
2nd: The premium gate search thingee ain't working right. I returned all of my european gates and they still appear there!

More than 24 hours available, Anyone's dream, huh?

3rd: I have airports with NEGATIVE using, as in -42% Usage for BCN!

Negative Usage, strange!

All of this happening since today, when I retired all of my routes.

Please a word of hope here!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 03:45:35 am by EuropeExpress »
Id 5523 - Flying Passion

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 05:00:36 am
Ok, so I got bored of W8 and decided to go wild and get rid of all my routes, sell all my planes, and start a new life as a Long Haul. I have put all my planes for sale, except the long haulers, BUT, I'm having real issues here...

1st: Planes for sale appear on my screen as available aircraft, with more than 24 hours available! and up to 48 hours.
2nd: The premium gate search thingee ain't working right. I returned all of my european gates and they still appear there!

More than 24 hours available, Anyone's dream, huh?

3rd: I have airports with NEGATIVE using, as in -42% Usage for BCN!

Negative Usage, strange!

All of this happening since today, when I retired all of my routes.

Please a word of hope here!

regarding the >24h planes... weird. I'll look into it when I get a chance in the morning or afternoon tomorrow.

Regarding the premium gate search.  it stops seeing "your" gates when they're officially knocked from the backend.  To prevent irrelevent or abusive player initiated resets to the airport flags the system remembers where you had gates for a period of time before it fully forgets about when you return your last gate somewhere.

regarding the -% usage, probably ties into the first one... I'll definitely be having a look.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

killian320

• Airline Operative
  • Killiarney :P
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 09:49:57 am
I have a 19 hour aircraft with no routes :( ID:2372 my airline is 761

EUROPAir

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 02:26:17 am
Ok, I think I found the base of my premium search thingee, it's because I still have negative usage gates in airports I returned them, and still have negative Usage, or what's the same, remaining slots in those airports, meaning I could fly there, even though I have zero gates, for example, at Lodz.

The thing Is I am still loosing 1.3bln+ in maintenance from planes I can't sell, because they have more than 24 hours in them, and the fact that I can't use the gate search thingee, so It's more difficult to play...
Id 5523 - Flying Passion

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk