Airline Mogul Forum

Gate Search Premuim

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
on: January 14, 2011, 05:06:10 pm
Gate Search premuim has a LOT of  8) features. As many of the suggestions are solved by Gate Search, I am making this topic.

Step 1: OCP Feature: Enabled

(Dont worry: I have a a 21 inch monitor: photobucket doesn't support it)

- Login

- Select the world

Step 2:

-Go to "Admin"

- Check to see if OCP is disabled or enabled. If disabled, click it. If enabled, proceed to next step

Step 3:

- Go to Gate Search and click on the blue link that comes after:

"... Premuim content is available. click here ..."

- Buy it with 60 tokens (or 30 paid)

and you will get this:

Step 4: Now you have your create route button.

(Continue if you are a newbie)

Step 5:

-First column is the hubs: Select the hub you want to start from (inludes alliance)

Second column is Minimum and Maximum passengers

-Third column is the minimum and maximum distance

-Fourth column is the continent

- Fifth column is the similar to sort by.

- Sixth column is:

- Whether the feature should only include the gates you already have.
   - Whether the feature will forget about airports that have 0 gates.
   - Whether the little circle appear, telling you if you own a gate or not       
(I forget about the note because if you have a 6 Mbps (6 Megabytes per second) internet connection, there is no difference. But if you have a dial up, you are in trouble)

- Seventh column is a few options about the results:

- The final result should look like this:

-Others: Explained

Sincerely, Mastafa

jayceon

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 04:33:17 pm
That's worth quite some tokens to me. Never really bothered to take a look at it but the immediate "Create route"-function is worth every token to me. Saves me a lot "searchgates-OCPgates-viewgates-ascendingutilization-*photo 0% gates*-createroute"-ing. Neat! :D

Lord Voldemort

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 06:31:13 pm
Yeah, for me it definitely cuts time making routes by 50%, if not more.

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 08:49:40 pm
Hmm, i might try it one of the next days. Looks good, i believe it has been improved since i tried it out when it had just come out.
O0 Lotus Airlines of India (PW#2650) •

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 08:53:25 pm
Hmm, i might try it one of the next days. Looks good, i believe it has been improved since i tried it out when it had just come out.

If I'm right in remembering from the other thread, you've a fairly low ID number? Normally when new players register they get 1 week free access. If you want to try it out for a week since that offer wasn't opened when you joined, let me know and I will add it to your account.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 08:59:17 pm

If I'm right in remembering from the other thread, you've a fairly low ID number? Normally when new players register they get 1 week free access. If you want to try it out for a week since that offer wasn't opened when you joined, let me know and I will add it to your account.

No, i don't need that. I have far too many tokens to spend :lol: You guys need to lower the number of tokens we receive for free, or else we need never buy them :lol:

Besides, i need to start using my government study grants (Yup, here in Denmark we get paid to go the school) to help stimulate the EU economy.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 09:03:07 pm by Virgin Serbia »
O0 Lotus Airlines of India (PW#2650) •

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 09:09:15 pm
No, i don't need that. I have far too many tokens to spend :lol: You guys need to lower the number of tokens we receive for free, or else we need never buy them :lol:

Besides, i need to start using my government study grants (Yup, here in Denmark we get paid to go the school) to help stimulate the EU economy.

Ah we like to make sure everyone has an opportunity to enjoy Airline Mogul. Even if it is generous. :)

Well the VAT goes back to the Irish Government coffers, that are glad to get anything they can get I'd say at this stage!
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 09:18:13 pm

Ah we like to make sure everyone has an opportunity to enjoy Airline Mogul. Even if it is generous. :)

Well the VAT goes back to the Irish Government coffers, that are glad to get anything they can get I'd say at this stage!
Yes, that was true about the US government about a couple of years ago. Don't worry, good old Ireland will bounce back ;)
Alto Airlines [ID: 2167]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk