Airline Mogul Forum

[Not a Bug] Base Problem...

SmiTHy

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: July 20, 2008, 05:13:42 pm
I am playing World#9, And I Want To Create My Fourth Base In Sydney, When I Select Create Base, I Can't Found Sydney...I Rent 4 Gates Already, Game Just Only Afford 3 Bases? Can't Create 4 Bases Or More?

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 05:19:12 pm
Quote from: "SmiTHy"
I am playing World#9, And I Want To Create My Fourth Base In Sydney, When I Select Create Base, I Can't Found Sydney...I Rent 4 Gates Already, Game Just Only Afford 3 Bases? Can't Create 4 Bases Or More?

What's your Airline name and ID?

cyon20

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 05:24:00 pm

Foreign bases count as 2 bases, not 1. If you already have 6 bases and Sydney is a foreign base, then you cannot build there. The maximum you can have is 7.

Now Serving [W8] & [W10]

Southeastern Airlines [PW140]

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 05:24:55 pm
Quote from: "cyon20"

Foreign bases count as 2 bases, not 1. If you already have 6 bases and Sydney is a foreign base, then you cannot build there. The maximum you can have is 7.

He only has 3 :P

cyon20

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 05:29:33 pm
Quote from: "nwadeltaboy"
Quote from: "cyon20"

He only has 3 :P

Well I'm in W8 so I cant see his airline info. If he has 3 foreign bases, then he still cant get another foreign base. only one that is in his country. And I'm not sure but I think you need 40 free slots in the airport you want to create your base in. If you have rented 4 gates but have routes going there already, you need to close them, make your base and then re-open them.

Now Serving [W8] & [W10]

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 05:35:30 pm
Actually, you don't need to close any routes, I have made many bases with routes already going to them.  Maybe you don't have enough money to create a base.  It is 60x the gate rental fee.

cyon20

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 05:39:27 pm
Quote from: "nwadeltaboy"
Actually, you don't need to close any routes, I have made many bases with routes already going to them.  Maybe you don't have enough money to create a base.  It is 60x the gate rental fee.

that could be the problem not enough money

Now Serving [W8] & [W10]

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 06:09:26 pm

You are only allowed one base outside of your home continent.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk