Airline Mogul Forum

Norge's Centre for Logos

norge · 97 · 29155

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: January 26, 2015, 05:33:12 pm
Also do you do liverys? Or know a thread that is still active that does them? I cant find one hahaha.

Sorry, I don't do liveries at the moment. I might try sometime in the future, but for now I'll create logos. If you want liveries you could try this thread by skh0627, it seems to be kinda semi-active. I have some other concepts for your airline and I will try to make some this week. :D

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: January 26, 2015, 05:39:01 pm
Far Star (version 1) - Simple concept, using just fonts and stars. I used a yellowish-gold. The small version came out a bit pixelated, the font might not be the best quality. If you want anything different, please ask! :D

Large Version (5000x1500)

Iconoclast

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: January 27, 2015, 12:32:14 am
Far Star (version 1) - Simple concept, using just fonts and stars. I used a yellowish-gold. The small version came out a bit pixelated, the font might not be the best quality. If you want anything different, please ask! :D

works for me, thanks!

Zach21GF

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: January 27, 2015, 05:18:06 pm
My latest creation!

Airline Name - Middle Eastern Airlines
Country - UAE
Colors - Colors of the UAE flag, but could also be grey and gold as Etihad,
Airline Description - Major airline operating out of AUH, AAN, RKT and SHJ, with long haul operations from AUH, SHJ and to an extent AAN, RKT is pure regional flights. Flights are operated all over the world. Our slogan is "The World is yours"
Logo Description - Etihad style theme, but as always I trust you ;)
Extra Information -A nice look that is mixed between the traditional and modern.

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: January 30, 2015, 05:12:11 pm
Middle Eastern Airlines (version 1) - Tried to base upon some Arabic ornaments, while at the same time making it sleek and modern. Used a desert-ish background color and the colors of the UAE. Small version came out horrid as always. (why do you this to me, Illustrator?)

Zach21GF

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: January 31, 2015, 05:25:48 pm
Looks good! However could you also do me an Etihad styled logo? I am a sucker when it comes to their logo :D

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: February 07, 2015, 01:53:56 pm
I will try to do this soon, however I've had the flu lately so I've had to put this on hold for a while. :)

scottyang

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: February 14, 2015, 05:36:35 am

Airline Name - Air China
Country - China
Colors - Im not really sure lol, just kinda stick to the colors of the current logo? If you have anything better though, go for it!
Airline Description - New airline operating out of Beijings Capital Airport, looking to expand and take over mwahhahaaha  :P
Logo Description - Something based on the current logo, but could it make it less old looking? The current logo looks very boring.
Extra Information -Idk really hahaha, at the end of the day, you will always produce something better than me XD

scottyang

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: February 14, 2015, 05:40:19 am

Airline Name - Air China
Country - China
Colors - Im not really sure lol, just kinda stick to the colors of the current logo? If you have anything better though, go for it!
Airline Description - New airline operating out of Beijings Capital Airport, looking to expand and take over mwahhahaaha  :P
Logo Description - Something based on the current logo, but could it make it less old looking? The current logo looks very boring.
Extra Information -Idk really hahaha, at the end of the day, you will always produce something better than me XD

Also, could you put the slogan "Journey with a caring smile" with the logo?

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: February 14, 2015, 01:39:51 pm
Middle Eastern Airlines (version 2) - Etihad version! Used the purple and gold together with my concept. Also some minor changes, and a new font.

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: February 14, 2015, 02:20:52 pm
Air China (version 1) - Nothing revolutionary here, but more of an refreshment of the original logo! I decided to keep the phoenix, and instead use a orange-y color to kinda contrast it. Also used a more bolder font. If you want anything changed, just ask!

« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 02:27:04 pm by norge »

Iconoclast

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: March 25, 2015, 12:02:35 pm

Up for a redo?  It would be awesome to have a more complex logo.  I really like the job you did for Air China and Middle Eastern.  A nice logo with colors gold, silver, black and , you can add your own choices as well.  I like Air China's clear background as well.  So jealous here, you really did a great job on it.

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: March 27, 2015, 06:26:53 pm
I've been wanting to redo that one for a while! I'll try to do it tomorrow, but in the meanwhile you could just fill out the form again so we can start fresh :D

Iconoclast

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: March 29, 2015, 08:20:55 am
Airline Name - Far Star
Country - US
Colors -  gold, blue, silver, black and , you can add your own choices as well.
Airline Description - Very large airline with an emphasis in efficiency and new technology
Logo Description - A space motif would be nice or a space field
Extra Information -Here is a link to one I made myself

Here are some more logos I found that have a nice Concorde logo that I like.  

« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 08:27:10 am by Iconoclast »

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: March 29, 2015, 08:21:56 pm
Far Star (version 2) - a new concept, with one of those swirl-in-front-of-disk you often see in space-themed logos. Decided to stick to black, gold and a very greyish silver, as the logo itself is a bit busy so an extra color might have made it a bit of a mess. Otherwise, tell me what you think and especially what I need to improve on! :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk