Airline Mogul Forum

Norge's Centre for Logos

norge · 97 · 29149

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: December 16, 2014, 06:34:06 pm
I'll be a bit busy until Friday, so if you don't mind being patient I'm going to try to get them done during this weekend :)

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: December 20, 2014, 01:23:58 pm
ExpressConnect (version 1) - Simple concept, with a gradient of German colours. Added in a white stork, but if you'd like something different just ask! :D

Large Version (5000x1500)

Tian Airlines (version 1) - Tried to use the red as some sort of sunset, but it came out a bit dull-looking. If you want something more exiting tell me!

I'll do the Arabian Airlines tomorrow.

EDIT: Missing image for ExpressConnect, reuploaded.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 05:41:42 pm by norge »

Zach21GF

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: December 20, 2014, 09:57:26 pm
Nice, however could I get a chinese dragon on it?

lanchile

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: December 21, 2014, 12:42:40 am
It's perfect! Thank you!!!

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: December 27, 2014, 12:26:48 pm
Tian Airlines (version 2) - Added a dragon, and placed it in the left part of the image. Uses the red sunset from the previous version.

Tian Airlines (version 3) - Same as version 2, but without a sunset.

Thunderstruck

• Airline Operative
  • What goes up must come down
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: January 02, 2015, 09:29:09 am
Dear Norge,

This is great that you are offering the opportunity of creating airline logos for us!

Pacific Aero is a well established airline in my world, having operated from 1945 to 1990 with the below logo:

However, I was hoping to modernize our airline logo somewhat, as we are approaching the XXIst Century.

Airline Name - Pacific Aero
Country - HQ is in Vienna (Austria), but the airline operates extensively on nearly every continent.
Colors - Navy Blue & White (could add discreet silver, perhaps?)
Alternate Colors - Could consider changing colors to a dark red (type Burgundy) & white, for a radical airline logo change (red & white being the colors of Austria)
Airline Description - Pacific Aero prides itself in high levels of inflight services, stringent safety standards, and extensive worldwide route network, both regional and intercontinental. We operate small twinprops up to massive jumbo jets.
Logo Description - "Flying you there in safety, comfort & style"

The logo should be more modern than the existing one, yet still retain a certain class & prestige to it.

Hope you are able to assist, and happy New Year to you & all Airline Mogul fans.

Thunderstruck
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 09:33:13 am by Thunderstruck »

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: January 03, 2015, 12:20:24 pm
Arabian Airlines (version 1) - Simple concept, two crescents, one green and one gold. Didn't include any white, as I finally figured out how to do transparent backgrounds (took me long enough) and think I've fixed the small versions of the logos. As always, just ask for any changes!

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: January 03, 2015, 05:44:12 pm
Pacific Aero (version 1) - I decided to use the same concept from the previous logo, with the bird. Traced the original logo and made some minor adjustments on the upper wings. The whole thing might have come out a bit too silvery, as I used silver for the three wings beneath and the 'Aero'.

Small Burgundy Version (300x90)
Large Burgundy Version (5000x1500)

Thunderstruck

• Airline Operative
  • What goes up must come down
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: January 05, 2015, 10:00:53 am
Hello Norge, and thanks for this first version.

I like keeping the wings the way you outlined them. However I’m less of a fan of how the silver turns out, as it looks rather grey than silver.

Perhaps we should just stick to the blue color for the wings, but have each layer a different shade of blue, from say dark to pale.

The slogan should be a bit more marked so it can be easily read, and the font of PACIFIC AERO should be modern yet sober.

Do you think you could attempt a version #2 taking the above into account?

Cheers,

Thunderstruck.

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: January 07, 2015, 05:30:08 pm
Pacific Aero (version 2) - Changed the wings to gradient-like blue. The fonts were also changed, but I'm not sure if I completely understood what you wanted for them, so if you're not satisfied with this one could you please specify a bit more what you want? The slogan was unitalicized, and made a bit bigger to improve readability. If you want something changed, please ask! :D I'll make a burgundy version once we're set on a standard version of the logo.

scottyang

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: January 24, 2015, 04:46:23 am
Airline Name - American Airlines
Country - United States of America
Colors - Red, White and Blue. Different shades are ok.
Airline Description - Airline based out of Atlanta that is working towards flying to every single airport in the US, Canada and Mexico that has over 100,000 passengers.
Logo Description - I'm not too sure what I want, I am fine with something based on the current logo.
Extra Information - Could you chuck in the slogan. "Based Here. Best Here" ? Thanks!

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: January 25, 2015, 07:29:41 pm
American Airlines (version 1) - Not completely satisfied with how this came out, it looked way better in my head. Based it upon the current American Airlines logo, and added a star to it. Used a similar gradient to the real version, and a similar font. Let me know what you think of it, and please suggest any changed that you might want! :D

Iconoclast

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: January 26, 2015, 07:43:47 am
Airline Name - Far Star
Country - US
Colors - Black background, Gold Letters and Silver trim if needed
Airline Description - Airline Hoping to begin space trips soon
Logo Description - The Letter A looking like a star would be awesome, otherwise
Extra Information -a nice future look is what I am going for, I am sure you can make something, you rock!

scottyang

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: January 26, 2015, 07:50:14 am
American Airlines (version 1) - Not completely satisfied with how this came out, it looked way better in my head. Based it upon the current American Airlines logo, and added a star to it. Used a similar gradient to the real version, and a similar font. Let me know what you think of it, and please suggest any changed that you might want! :D

Im not too sure if I have any suggestions XD, I think its pretty good and its much better than anything I could come up with. But if you have anything better or any changes I will be interested!
Im using it now.

scottyang

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: January 26, 2015, 07:57:37 am
Also do you do liverys? Or know a thread that is still active that does them? I cant find one hahaha.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk