Alliances

MUFC4evr

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 09:19:54 am
Quote from: "StephenM"
Quote from: "MrOrange"
Quote from: "MUFC4evr"
[...] the codeshared flights cud be in different colours on the route maps.

IIRC, the route maps used in AM are from http://gc.kls2.com/, this site just maps the airports  used in the route and projects them on maps using red lines. Point of the story, the site doesn't use any other color than red as far as I know. I had thought of this too, but if i'm right about the site colour usage thing, it's not quite possible to do. You could put all the alliance's flights on the routemap, but it'd look quite, erm, crowded if you had a few big airlines.

The reason why they come from the GCM is because it was easy to code. I may try FallingRain aswell for route maps, that is ok for coding aswell. What I can do for alliance route maps is have on a "Route Map" page, similar to the Operations Department (Cashflow statements) on your main screen you see a routemap, and on the right you can select another one, like a hub or a base, your entire network, or your alliances. How does that sound?

i think that is a brilliant idea. Ur a well better Mod the da AE ones cos u never see any of them
anchester Airways-Manchester's Airline

[/U

EXTspotter

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007, 10:01:55 am
They aren't there and law against cheaters in withheald through bounty hunters!
ho said aviation sites were sexist?

Maestro69

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: January 01, 2007, 11:41:20 am
Quote from: "StephenM"
Quote from: "Maestro69"
is there even going to be part of the forum solely for alliances?  :lol:

You need to have a function for them first instead of the AE way of an alliance being an organised approach of "I'm taking this airport, go look for another one" :P

Oh sorry, i call that consultation with fellow members, not sure if thats what u do in Ireland, Stephen  :lol:  (just kidding on the ireland part)

All i ask, is for a section of this forum to be used by alliances to have members discuss things and stuff. Obviously, whatever u choose will be fine ;)
img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9679/auswaa1pk5.jpg[/img]

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 01, 2007, 11:42:39 am
Quote from: "Maestro69"
All i ask, is for a section of this forum to be used by alliances to have members discuss things and stuff. Obviously, whatever u choose will be fine ;)

Grand so! Will get on it now.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk