• Star Exclusive Luxury
on: April 05, 2013, 10:03:33 pm
Forum code: growing pains
World Info URL: Airline Mogul - See my airline
World ID: Public World #2590
Current world year: 3 Jun 1957
Current bases: mci   rdu
DOC: € 1,049,983

Goals: Do you want to aim for a top ranking?  First time playing want to make it to top 50 player and top 25 nationally in north america
I’m just having fun but want to better manage my fleet. I plan on open 1 more focus base in on the west coast. My plan is to split the aircraft into equal fleet out of each hub and build as many commin destination as possible (use each gate at least 3 time)
Any  suggest would be great

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 12:10:47 am
My first thought is: Don't open a hub on the west coast if you plan to fly to all the same airports from your bases. The aircraft are simply not fast enough. I would suggest you to open a mid-western or a east-coast base next, also because the concentration of airports is bigger in eastern USA.

I don't know much about 1950's aircraft, but I would suggest you to use aircraft search ('Aircraft' -> 'Aircraft Search'). The faster, the better. Try to aim for ~50 seats, considering the size of your bases.

If you aim for a top ranking, there is one golden rule: Never fly more than 1x frequency.

jherty

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • Star Exclusive Luxury
Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 03:14:31 am
okay I have 2 hubs one east adn one mid, but did see a nice rise when i started replacing smaller seat airplanes,. will work that for a bit.
I made my goal of getting on the contents top 25.

jherty

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • Star Exclusive Luxury
Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 10:08:59 pm
well i'm about finished my first game even missing a few days of playing here and there i did well i think

finished 31 out of 180

Continent Rankings 13 out of 56

and i work on my fictional airline site which is not much but should be up at the end of the week

« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:55:19 pm by jherty »

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 09:28:04 am
Not bad, your airline looks good! Congratulations!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk