Airline Mogul Forum

Question about joining a Private World

Grawood

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: February 10, 2012, 05:12:32 pm
Hi,
I thought about joining a Private World for the first time, and I wonder is there any way to see what cities are free before I join?
I'm kinda doing OK in the Public World which is going to end soon, but getting Carpel Tunnel Syndrome editing my competition routes every day :P
I'd like to join in a Private World at a big city without getting into that mad competition right away :)
Thanks for any advice.
SeagullAir (SGL)
Public #2505
Airline Mogul - See my airline

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 05:29:30 pm
I thought about joining a Private World for the first time, and I wonder is there any way to see what cities are free before I join?
Not at this time.

I'd like to join in a Private World at a big city without getting into that mad competition right away :)
There will be no competition, so it gets boring fast.

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

Cloudscraper

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 10:14:00 pm
In most private worlds, competition is much less intense than in the public worlds, even at major cities.

Grawood

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 10:06:48 am
Thanks.

I was more wondering about jumping into a Private World that's already been going for a while, like Wishfulanthony's.

That's why I thought if would be good to see which cities are maxed out and which cities have opportunities to start an airline - like the research you would do if you were going to start an airline in real life :)
SeagullAir (SGL)
Public #2505

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 10:41:45 am
You can join, select a base you thin is free, take a look around to see if there are better airports, then ask for a reset.

You can also see what airports are free by clicking on the 'View'-button on the select world screen. There you can see the basic info about the world.

Grawood

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 02:17:29 pm
You can join, select a base you thin is free, take a look around to see if there are better airports, then ask for a reset.

You can also see what airports are free by clicking on the 'View'-button on the select world screen. There you can see the basic info about the world.

Ah yes, thanks Matias, I never thought of that :)
SeagullAir (SGL)
Public #2505

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
  • Owner of Volcano Airways
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 06:04:35 am
[Grawood] Sean is correct. For example, take a look at my world as a preview here, and you will have a unique chance to join my world despite that it's currently full since I'll be axing inactive airlines, as well as awaiting action from another airline.
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk