Airline Mogul Forum

Help please newbie

Col1948

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 03, 2016, 04:48:54 pm
I just joined AirlineMogul, selected my home base airport, went to create a route but got an error, there is no airports in the dropdown box, then I thought maybe it is because I don't have an aircraft, went to select an aircraft but I don't seem to have enough money to buy even the cheapest one.
I'm obviously doing something wrong any help appreciated thanks.  :-[

Col.

Col1948

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 08:03:42 am
I sent an email asking to be reset to the start point, I think I know how I went wrong now, how long does it take for them to reset me, anyone know?

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 02:52:12 pm
Welcome to AM!

You do need a gate at the destination airport before you could create a route. ;)
Most worlds, including all public worlds, should have at least one starting aircraft in your fleet, so you don't need to worry about that. However, you do need to look into the performance stats of your aircraft, in particularly the distance it is able to cover, before you rent your new gate and start your route.

For all reset requests, please email us at :staff: from your registered email address. We typically respond within 24 hours.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Col1948

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 08:03:27 pm
Thanks all sorted now thanks for your help.

I now have unused gate warning for my home base, not sure what that means.

Col1948

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 08:31:37 pm
Fogive my ignorance but I have 2 gates at my home base airport, I've been flagged for 1 of them unused, can or how to I sell it or give it back please?

Col1948

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 09:14:40 am
I may have it wrong but when I re-read the gate warning, it seems at the end of the month if it isn't used it will be taken away if that is right.
What I don't understand is why did I get 2 gates when I only have one aircraft or again am I missing something?

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 11:24:38 am
You get two gates for free so you do not have to rent another gate at your home airport just in case you need it. You can always return the gates by going to 'Operations' -> 'View Gates' and selecting the checkboxes on the right side of the list and press the relevant button in the bottom of the list.

Col1948

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 05, 2016, 01:27:28 pm
Cheers, so easy when you know how lol.  Thank you sorted now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk