Wow! Great, Jeremy :D

ilikemeself

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #871 on: May 04, 2012, 12:42:02 am
http://imgur.com/a/aeTMI#0

Golden Airways based out of Vegas.

These are actual plans for an airline of mine. Lol don't laugh

So far, I've gone as far as planning routes for it, 49 destinations across North America. Working on a few more special liveries... Hope to complete them soon :P

Comment on them?

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #872 on: May 04, 2012, 10:46:54 am
Looks good :D

ilikemeself

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #873 on: May 05, 2012, 02:01:14 am
Thanks!

Cipher53

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #874 on: June 14, 2012, 12:10:25 am
Well, I'm back with something I've been working on for a long time...

That tail has been the most challenging thing I've done yet...

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
Reply #875 on: June 15, 2012, 04:05:54 pm
Have you done the tail by yourself? Wow, I am impressed!

Cipher53

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #876 on: June 15, 2012, 09:32:34 pm
I owe the idea and referencing flag shadows to the Delta "Colors in Motion" livery, but drawing the stars and stripes on there was my own work..

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Delta-Air-Lines/Boeing-767-432-ER/2097641/&sid=78f6d28b7867d60ba48dd661239a092b

pck

• Airline Supervisor
  • Apportez-moi partout!
    • View Profile
Reply #877 on: June 16, 2012, 03:56:04 am
That's a really nice livery, Cipher! Amazing how you can draw the tail, it must've taken ages. I hate using Jetabout's templates because the lines can really ruin dark liveries and I don't know how to make the lines merge colours with the livery. :/

Anyway, the livery for my current airline (Britannia International) maybe around the 1980s? On a 737-400. Any opinions?

Steve

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #878 on: August 23, 2012, 06:27:58 pm
At the moment PrizyetsAir is replacing starter aircraft with ATR 72-200s, so that'll be the only livery I post today. :)

This is the ATR 72-200 "Flying Orange" livery for all ATR 72-200 aircraft operating out of Amsterdam Schiphol.

jghastings

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #879 on: August 23, 2012, 09:43:48 pm
Here's my latest:

ID: 8330

Trev d

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #880 on: September 13, 2012, 03:25:01 am
My main current airline:

Another airline I started but haven't been using as much:

And old livery from an airline I had during the 90s:

Cheers!

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
Reply #881 on: September 13, 2012, 06:58:01 pm
Wow, nice job! Sad you didn't make it to the livery contest though...

Commercial Air Services

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #882 on: October 06, 2012, 09:56:03 am
This is my first airline here on AM running in the 1950's at the moment. I haven't any other types yet, only the DC-3. This is also my first attempt at making a livery albeit one I refined and edited multiple times for about a week. All thanks to Matias's GIMP Tutorial in the branding center and some excellent GIMP video tutorials on YouTube.

Although I seriously enjoyed the recent discovery of painting my own liveries I was incredibly annoyed that I could not find a way to render the polished metal texture automatically to satisfaction. I am aware that it is possible to do it, to some degree, by creating an unique pattern by editing the colors used and then applying it using a blend tool. However I can only manage to apply the lines of shine perfectly horizontally and am not able to bend them, so to speak, to conform with the fuselage. Although that does create the effect of polished metal it does have the disadvantage of appearing completely flat and without any depth. Hence I was forced to paint every, single metal surface by hand using an airbrush like tool which of course was incredibly tedious. Does anyone have any tips for me in that regard.

I'm also wondering if anyone would care to explain how to create these custom liveries on photographs that look so brilliantly realistic. I'd absolutely love to create some of those.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:00:35 am by Commercial Air Services »

Commercial Air Services

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #883 on: October 06, 2012, 10:06:54 am
Oh yes! ... I forgot to mention this. It's obvious that my above livery lacks any real originality in design and it is no different than many other liveries of the time. That is in fact exactly what I was going for, something that will conform to the styles of the times. As the airline approaches the late 90's, or there about, I'll start changing it to something more unique.

Commercial Air Services

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #884 on: October 06, 2012, 10:23:01 am
Swilz... I absolutely adore your United Kingdom Atlantic livery. Sorry I cant seem to find a way to quote it properly,I am of course referring to the one on the previous page. Its so simplistic yet very striking! I've always had a soft spot for predominantly red aircraft but this one of yours, having used the colors of The Union Jack in a different ratio than usual is just excellent. I must also tell you that choosing to leave the lower third of the fuselage white was an excellent idea I think! It really gives it a totally different look compared to many other liveries of a similar type that tends to paint the entire fuselage the same color. Magnificent!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk