Airline Mogul Forum

Italian apts. pax data update

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
on: December 30, 2007, 10:21:17 am
I have found more accurate pax data for italian airports (2006). Some of them are already in the AM database others not. Last ones I will submit via the airport submit page.

As almost every pax number of the italian airports in AM have been changed I would like to avoid double work. To make that clear: I may write the pax/cargo data here in a format that the staff needs to change to make it suitable for the database. So, if you guys have something like an Excel sheet or a *.csv file or whatever please extract the italian airports from your database into such a file and pass it to me. This will make it easier for me to update and for YOU to read back. The updated file will come with the source of the cargo/pax data. You may then check for typos and integrate the new data into AM's database. Depending on your reply you may receive the updated numbers today. Otherwise I will have no time until January, 2nd 2008. :roll:
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

hpscot08

• Administrator
  • Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 10:39:54 pm
Feel free to give me a list, with the correct #'s and the airport code in game. Thanks a lot!

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 12:49:18 pm
I am currently working on that list. Hope to get that one finished pretty soon. Thanks for implementing the airports I recently submitted :D

Edit:
Italy done.
Started to collect the data for the french airports and noticed big discrepances between the game and real data. Biarritz in-game shows about 56k pax. In 2006 this airport served over 800k. Opposite with Ajaccio: Less than 1M pax instead of 1.5M and Clermont has fallen from 1.1M in 2002 down to less than 500k. If implementing these numbers into the game will immediately affect LF and fares I would wait until the update before creating routes from/to french airports as there will be many surprises.

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 06:21:55 pm
Update list finished and passed to Stephen. More airports to submit/update :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk