Airline Mogul Forum

[NAB] MAP IRREGULARITY

Flybynight747

• Airline Operative
  • FLY 747s
    • View Profile
on: February 11, 2010, 06:34:19 pm
I seemingly have a mega range, non listed, non mid air re fueled Dash 8 - 400!

PW 1300
Airline ID 30312
Play as IBERIA
BASE - MAD

I have gone through each aircraft in my fleet (thankfully a new World so I only have 9 to check) and none show this route to Oz.
I understand this is a frequent problem for players starting with Iberia. A fellow player in PW1194 has a similar map discrepancy.
Any Ideas?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 12:34:48 pm by StephenM »

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 06:47:05 pm

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

Flybynight747

• Airline Operative
  • FLY 747s
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 06:52:23 pm
A-HA!

Well I usually always check the wiki ( as pseudo will probably know from previous posts ) but didn't this time.

Apologies to all, I didn't mean to waste anyone's time.

Kind of cool though, to think my baby Dash 8 can outsmart circlemapper... and a 767  :lol:

Bjecas

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 06:01:08 am
This is rather annoying, and I'm considering returning my Cuatro Vientos gate simply because it ruins my route map. :)

I have confirmed that the great circle mapper correctly renders the route if the ICAO (LECU) is used instead of IATA (MCV). Using the ICAO also solves the problem with Liberal Mid-America Regional and Harbor Springs Municipal airports.

Changing all route plotting to ICAO would be troublesome, but could you make an exception for this three airports? :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk