Shawa · 893 · 199605

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: April 04, 2008, 05:10:06 pm
Quote from: "MrOrange"
Quote from: "yourefired"
Quote from: "MrOrange"
I'd go for three with some more items on it. The green doesn't seem to fit in with the blue. The tail you designed makes your logo, well, erm, not stand out at all, which is a shame as it's actually quite a nice logo.

Thanks...I thought the blue on blue would look kind of cool...kind of like the two tone blue on blue thing (I had a big white i and nothing else for the first design)....maybe the tail should be blue on white instead. I can't figure what to put on the fuselage either...I kind of do like the white fuselage though, very clean and modern looking.

That tail design is just something I threw together because I was too tired, disoriented, and out of creative juice to make anything better... :wink:

If I look at my designs, the best ones are the ones with a white fuselage. Besides, they are really easy to make. This, for instance, would be what I would make out of your livery if it were on a 733:

Takes 5 minutes at best. That said, white fuselages work really well for small airplanes because they don't look too empty. Make a white fuselage on a big airplane and it's bound to look crap. And I'm not the kind of artist who can fill up those spaces.

@AusConnect: You might want to consider painting the doors as well. Apart from that, the AustraliaConnect is not really that visible, it might have to stand out more.

Wow that looks great. I think I'll use that design on my A320 and A321. Thanks.

I don't know...Lufthansa has a completely white fuselage design for really big planes and their planes look pretty great, as does Asiana (front 2/3 white), Thai (front 2/3 white), Singapore Air (mostly white except for the strip of blue/gold down the middle), United (top half white), Air France (completely white fuselage), Emirates (mostly white), Cathay (mostly white), on and on and on. I could put a very light, transparent baby blue on the bottom half of the fuselage (a la SN Brussels-new livery on their A330 is completely white now).

I do agree that the tail design kind of sucks. I can't believe I didn't think to blow up the logo that big.

Air Canada, LLC (Private W224)

laurus

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: April 04, 2008, 05:25:45 pm
Thi will be my future airline :
[/img]

Coastal

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: April 04, 2008, 07:01:29 pm
when boredom got the better of me

Coastal Air  (CTL) ID:1745
http://worldair.freeforums.org/index.php

Jordysport

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: April 04, 2008, 09:19:52 pm
How do i get mi pic on here??? wat file do i have to save it as to copy it on here??? HELP :cry:
img]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll319/Jordysport/untitled.jpg[/img]

Leitner

• Airline Operative
  • Raffair Group
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: April 04, 2008, 11:27:31 pm
My new CASA C212-300

RAFFAIR Éire

Flight From/to Dublin

Chavaquiah

• Airline Supervisor
  • E outra vez conquistaremos a Distância
    • View Profile
    • SkyPact-Concept Alliance
Reply #50 on: April 04, 2008, 11:40:35 pm
Quote from: "Leitner"

Nice designs.

I would only suggest that you have the flags on the tail and on the engines with the same orientation. What I mean is doing \\ and \\ instead of // and \\. I think it would give an even more dynamic look to your planes.

Leitner

• Airline Operative
  • Raffair Group
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: April 04, 2008, 11:45:09 pm
Quote from: "mg35pt"
Quote from: "Leitner"

Nice designs.

I would only suggest that you have the flags on the tail and on the engines with the same orientation. What I mean is doing \\ and \\ instead of // and \\. I think it would give an even more dynamic look to your planes.

mmm yes good idea, but now i haven't no more 727.  :lol:  Now i look for my new plane!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
RAFFAIR Éire

Flight From/to Dublin

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: April 05, 2008, 12:02:16 am
This is my tentative concorde livery for now, though I'll probably change it several times before I actually buy one.

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: April 05, 2008, 12:03:33 am
Nice, although the Independence air on the front seems a little, well, too wide. Good livery though.

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: April 05, 2008, 12:06:48 am
Thanks. I'll make adjustments as my concorde purchase date nears close.....to imminent. The thing costs like 340 million, so it's pretty far away, as I'm actually 1,4 million in the hole right now making 6.9 million euros projected a year. Though my profits will absolutely accelerate as I buy planes.

I'm thinking the independence air should be a bolder and darker blue. I love how I incorporated the FT Alliance logo too....even before such an alliance existed.

The tail design will also undergo an overhaul before I actually buy a concorde.

Japanair

• Airline Operative
  • :D
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: April 05, 2008, 12:42:41 am

WestJet 737-800 taking off at Toronto
Credits to Coastal...

Floridair - W2169
Nordica - W2393
ID: 1945
A proud member of the WorldAir Alliance
GO CANUCKS GO!

beirut785

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: April 05, 2008, 12:48:24 am
Quote from: "AustraliaConnect"
sorry that pic was small...

Hey
well in my opinion i think it will look better if u change the grey into white and perhaps a little red in the engines

but its nice just an opinion

goodluck

by the way how do u guys do those liveries any help ?
URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
The Airline Of Colombia

Leitner

• Airline Operative
  • Raffair Group
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: April 05, 2008, 12:58:05 am

A320 Raffair.
RAFFAIR Éire

Flight From/to Dublin

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Welcome Aboard Virgin America
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: April 05, 2008, 02:11:31 am
where is a good place to find templates? instead of Modified Airline Pictures website?

Japanair

• Airline Operative
  • :D
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: April 05, 2008, 02:14:26 am
http://www.freewebs.com/jetabout/ but the person never updates...

Floridair - W2169
Nordica - W2393
ID: 1945
A proud member of the WorldAir Alliance
GO CANUCKS GO!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk