Airline Mogul Forum

End of the Jet European Era

SJR · 10 · 1941

SJR

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: January 07, 2008, 11:34:39 pm
After much debate i have decided i will be leaving AM because i am bored of constant updates. As a result my airline will be shutting down until multiworlds and my bases at Milan Linate, Paris Orly and Carlisle will close. This last few months has hit Worldair hard with at least 8 dedicated members no longer interested in the game not including myself.

All of my fleet will be sold to Worldair members only and this includes my fleet of F27-400 and my few other 737-200's and DHC6-100's
img]Http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/672/jeaei8.jpg[/img]

Manager of Jet European Airlines Ltd

Airline I.D. 2044

pocketbookbrando

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 01:37:12 am
...and you're posting this why??   :shock:

Perhaps you should be thanking the people who made the game and this forum instead of implictly complaining about the game.   :wink:

zkvac

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • granturismoworld.piczo.com
Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 02:24:18 am
Quote from: "SJR"
After much debate i have decided i will be leaving AM because i am bored of constant updates.

Yeah, he's right. Can you guys please stop improving this game? I would much rather play an average, out of date game than one that is constantly improved for all of us to enjoy.

In the words of Borat:
"NAAAAT!!"

Jeez some people treat this game as if it costs real money. Considering it's free, I'm glad it exists at all (although it is awesome. :P )

Why would you bother posting this? Quite frankly unless you're going to give me a cheap 737 (which you're not) I couldn't care less. ;)
Public World #2119 - VincentAir (Australasia)

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 03:03:22 am
Quote from: "zkvac"
Quote from: "SJR"
After much debate i have decided i will be leaving AM because i am bored of constant updates.

Yeah, he's right. Can you guys please stop improving this game? I would much rather play an average, out of date game than one that is constantly improved for all of us to enjoy.

In the words of Borat:
"NAAAAT!!"

Jeez some people treat this game as if it costs real money. Considering it's free, I'm glad it exists at all (although it is awesome. :P )

Why would you bother posting this? Quite frankly unless you're going to give me a cheap 737 (which you're not) I couldn't care less. ;)

Actually, though i first read it like that i realized after a few minutes he meant the constant need to update his routes.

Best of luck to you SJR, I'm personally hoping [if you do return when multiworlds comes out] to keep that time away as short as possible.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

pocketbookbrando

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 03:31:44 am
Maybe someone can make him his own little world.  The competitive element of the game seems to be too much for him.

Maestro69

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 05:23:52 am
Quote from: "pocketbookbrando"
Maybe someone can make him his own little world.  The competitive element of the game seems to be too much for him.

and u probably need to grow up...  :roll:

its his own choice if he wishes to leave. :)
img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9679/auswaa1pk5.jpg[/img]

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 05:25:43 am
Bye SJR, been nice meeting you. Hope you come back when the attractive new design [and multiworlds] come.  :lol:

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

bibi974

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 06:59:10 am
it's all about endurance man, just like in real life, i you can't hold on long enough, you eventually fail.
URL=http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=5435][/URL]

You never rose that high!

Maestro69

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 07:56:43 am
Quote from: "Jps"
Bye SJR, been nice meeting you. Hope you come back when the attractive new design [and multiworlds] come.  :lol:

Maybe next year???  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9679/auswaa1pk5.jpg[/img]

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 11:22:25 am
Be glad it is not the next decade :lol:

Anyway, this thread has served its purpose. :wink:
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk