Airline Mogul Forum

How to use Alliance Bases

PeterNJ

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: April 14, 2011, 05:00:35 pm
Hi,

I recently joined an alliance, but withdrew because I was not able to create routes from any of their cities. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please? When I went to the create routes feature, it only showed my home base and not anything from the alliance.

I appreciate any help that anyone can give.

Thank you.

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 05:19:01 pm
First, it depends on how many alliance routes are allowed. I believe the options are 0, 5, 10, 15 and 20. If it's 0, then, obviously, no one can make alliance routes from other alliance members' airports. It should also be noted that the number is the number of alliance routes allowed at each hub amongst ALL members, not per airline.

If it's not 0, then you need to look at the Alliance page. It lists the available alliance bases and a number. If the number next to the base is equal to the number of allowable alliance routes, that means no alliance routes are available to be created.

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 05:31:55 pm
Remember to lease your own gates too, as you can't use you alliance members gates.

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 07:25:31 pm
It should also be noted that the number is the number of alliance routes allowed at each hub amongst ALL members, not per airline.

It is? I never noticed that...
O0 Lotus Airlines of India (PW#2650) •

ba4

Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 05:33:23 pm
Me too....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk